MORE Physical Therapy, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great place to learn but terrible to stay
PHYSICAL THERAPY AIDE (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 8, 2019
I originally loved working here; it was fast paced, I learned something new everyday, and there were great results from patients. However, the management (mostly scheduling and funky things with paychecks) was a disaster. They had one person in the billing office that would be expected to do 5 different jobs and deal with insurance issues. I hope they have fixed this since I have left but that was frustrating since I am a starving college student and I need at least 20 hours a week to survive and there were times where I was only given 8.
Pros
Great experience
Cons
scheduling, no advancement in the company
Good staff and management
Staff Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Foster City, CAMarch 28, 2018
Documentation was the hardest to get done on time and make sure to have made an improvement in the patient's symptoms or dysfunction. They have a billing office that takes care of all billing and insurance issues.
Busy Physical Therapy Office
Clinical Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 9, 2017
Typical day of work consist of endless phone calls and many new patients coming in for evaluations. Overall nice genuine people with not much work space.
Challenging work environment with various levels of patients
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Foster City, CADecember 22, 2014
A typical day at work is fast-paced, fun, and educational. Patients never failed to surprise you with progress or a great story. I learned how to make changes in a person's life on a daily basis in a timely and efficient manner. The staff is young, open-minded, and flexible when schedules change or emergencies happen. The hardest part about the job is being able to effectively treat a patient in 30 minutes and feel you did everything you could for them that day however, seeing the patients so grateful for your hard work and dedication makes it all worth it.
fun and educational
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 18, 2013
I was only there for a short time but learned a lot and would go back in a heart beat.
Productive and fun clinical setting
Intern (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 10, 2013
The therapists and staff are all extremely knowledgeable as well as energetic and friendly. This is an environment that fosters teamwork and truly cares about the patient experience. This clinic is professional, productive, and personable, all of which enhances the experience for patients receiving treatment and interns that choose to gain experience and outpatient clinical hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MORE Physical Therapy, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6