MORGAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Relaxed fun atmosphere
Welding Instructor (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COSeptember 13, 2018
Teaching welding at MCC was a privilege. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are a great team to work with and there really wasn't any problems. I enjoyed my time and helping the students build a career.
Very fun place to work there is a student center to relax in
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COAugust 26, 2018
Working there is very fun and everyone is very friendly and understanding. There is a student center you can go to when on break or lunch. There are benches outside as well. They have lots of events and fundraisers.
Pros
Work around your school schedule and lots of fun events
Cons
short work hours
Productive and a fun workplace
Student Documents (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COJuly 1, 2018
I enjoyed working with the staff at Morgan Community College by helping them out with office work. I also helped them by greeting people coming in, not only with directing them to who they need to see but also answering questions that need to be answered
Pros
Great working environment
Culture change
Director of College Communication and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COApril 18, 2018
Because MCC covers a vast region of eastern Colorado, staff is expected to wear several "hats." The College does an excellent job of keeping up with employer needs and relevant learning. However, new and frequent staff and faculty changes has started to change the award-winning culture within the institution.
Small, Close-knit workplace environment
ESL Instructor (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COFebruary 6, 2018
Although the Workplace Education program I worked at was very small and had little funding, it was a fun place to work. My fellow teachers and supervisors felt like family and I loved working in Adult Basic Education. Our studens were very kind and respectful. Absolutely the best part-time job I've ever had.
Pros
Good students and coworkers
Cons
Can't affort to pay you to work over 20 hours
Very relaxed atmosphere and great place to work.
Adjunct Faculty (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COJanuary 30, 2017
Morgan Community College is a great place to work and also a great college to attend. The class sizes are small so you get the attention that you need. Everybody is friendly and helpful.
Pros
Small Community College so you feel welcomed.
Cons
Na
Fun workplace
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COOctober 1, 2016
Registering students for GED and English as a second language. I enjoyed getting to meet a lot of people from different countries. I enjoyed all the teachers. All my co-workers were very helpful. I had a wonderful supervisor. I enjoyed all prospects of my job.
Pros
Visiting with students
Cons
no benefits
Office Assistant
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COMay 3, 2016
Started at 8:00 worked until 2pm. Updated files, making presentation folders for meetings. copying papers, filing, and shredding.
Great enironment
Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan CoJuly 30, 2015
Great education, the people there are so awesome and helpful with everything. There are so many resources they will help you to find when you are in need and everyone was there to help you succeed.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Only lasts for the semester.
Great learning environment
Adult Education Instructor (Part time) (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COOctober 2, 2014
with small classes and outstanding instructional staff Morgan Community College offers the best education to students from High School to Old School.
Pros
Open minds willing to learn
Cons
Education where students dont want to work for their education.
Very fun place to work
Math Tutor (Current Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COJune 20, 2013
My co-workers and costumers were very friendly people to work with. I learned new ways of thinking and how to be cooperative and how to work as a team, and that it is okay to ask for help when you might be doing something wrong. The hardest part of the job was learning the new material as I was teaching it. management was very easy going and laid back, and would even come in and work with us from time to time. A typical day at work would consist of who could stay more busy through out the day. Some days were long and boring with no costumers and others were packed to where we would have three or four at a time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fun atmosphere created by everyone that worked there or came in for help.
Pros
Scheduled to fit around my school studies.
Cons
No healthcare, no benifits, no vacation.