Morgan County Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
In home caregiver (Former Employee) –  brush;CoJune 4, 2018
loved working there except for the management. Happy to meet new residents while working the front desk. Great opportunity to learn the business and branch off more qualified positoins
Pros
people
Cons
management
It is a good job for high school students.
Construction Maintenance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Morgan, UTJanuary 25, 2018
I enjoy the job, it just doesn't allow me to reach my full potential in the work place. The people are awesome and the work is a lot of fun. I don't get enough hours, and the hourly pay doesn't compensate for that.
Fun learning environment
Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COOctober 9, 2017
This School District is a good place to work at. I enjoyed helping children with math and reading. The people were fun and very helpful. Hours varied.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Short Hours
Fun and fulfilling
Direct Service Provider (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 2, 2017
Working here was very fulfilling to work with those with disabilities. Great conversations with patients and experience in administering medication and reviewing medical charts.
ok place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ALAugust 14, 2017
if Morgan County 911 had better management it would have been a better place to work at. The main director of this place was constantly mad about everything.
Great job
911 Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Versailles, MOMarch 1, 2017
Being a 911 dispatcher is not for everyone, but it was most definitely a job for me. I loved every minute of it. It was not an easy job. I loved how it wasn't the same routine thing every day, (like retail), I loved that I was helping someone everyday.
Most importantly I love the family bond you get with the officers and other dispatchers that you work with. Its great.
Management was great too. They always went above and beyond for me rather it be something as simple as needing a day off, or helping me when going through personal crisis'.
I would 100% recommend this job to anyone. You won't know if its something you can do until you try!
Nursing in Education
School Nurse (Current Employee) –  Berkeley Springs, WVMay 18, 2016
I loved working as a school nurse. The best part of the job was working with the children. The staff was great to work with regarding all aspects of education. A typical day was treating any injuries/illnesses, completing paperwork, entering information into computer files, some education at times and communicating with parents/guardians. The hardest part of my job was witnessing the hardships of the families and the impact on the children.
Pros
Not having to work on holidays, summer break, bad weather days.
Cons
Long drive to work.
Productive in teaching history to students
Social Studies teacher (Former Employee) –  Paw Paw, WVApril 15, 2014
Typical work day included seven periods of history teaching and after school meetings with students and parents.
Pros
Doing what I went to college to do
Cons
Too much time from my family on the weekends and evenings
Lots of knolage
Firefighter A-EMT (Current Employee) –  Morgan, UTFebruary 4, 2014
I like working with them but the peers are to afraid to tell you how they feel if you do something that someone dose not agree with them.
Pros
You get to see alot of cool things for the feild that you are in.
Cons
lots of late nights