Morgan Engineering Systems, Inc.

Working at Morgan Engineering Systems, Inc.: 5 Reviews

United States5 reviews

3.4Pay & Benefits

Decent Place to work

Good work environment, plenty of work to keep everyone busy for the next few years. Management is decent and the Owner is a great guy who takes care of his employees. More variety of work would be nice but overall good place to work.

November 18, 2021
Thanks for the feedback. We definitely have a full schedule of work. Feel free to reach out at HR@Morganengineering.com if you have any concerns.

Great company safety is their number one concern and the well-being safety for their employees also clients

Pretty good company great benefits can well paid hourly wage foreman are always there to help you and succeed. Are always encouraging and training on safety and plumbing knowledge company provides great uniforms good equipment good tools any good Rideshare program

Pros

Great paying good equipment great benefits

Cons

Sometimes too much overtime

Morgan Engineering Systems, Inc. insights

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Relaxed and open work environment

It is a relaxed work environment so this can be good and bad. It is good that the stress level is low and everyone gets along really well. It sometimes stinks though because you are waiting on other people to finish their part of the job so you can often run out of work to do while waiting on others. Overall, it is a good and fun place to work. They teach you a lot and are very patient with you.

November 18, 2021
Thank you for your feedback. We agree that the work environment is one of the positives of working at Morgan. If you have any specific work you're having trouble getting done, maybe we can help you get it moving. Feel free to contact us at HR@Morganengineering.com.

The Electrical/Automation dep lacks

The mechanical dep is a well oiled machine but the Electrical (or Automation like they like to call it ) lags. They do have some very smart people there but some others with attitude problems or God complex. Their head of engineering is an excellent person

Pros

social people

Cons

no training, under paid.

November 18, 2021
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you had a mixed experience with your internship at Morgan. We hope that you were still able to learn from our experts to be able to develop the type of career you are looking for. If you have any other feedback, we'd be happy to listen. Please reach out at HR@Morganengineering.com.

productive and great learning experiance

learned a lot. (how to weld, torch, read blue prints, and operate heavy equipment.) co-workers are the best part of the job good work environment very good hours

Pros

day shift easy hours

Cons

didnt pay enough

November 18, 2021
Thank you for your review. We're glad that you were able to learn a lot at Morgan and take that on to your next position. In regards to your concern about pay, Morgan is competitive in regards to pay and benefits. If you want to discuss, feel free to contact us at HR@morganengineering.com.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Engineering Systems, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Morgan Engineering Systems, Inc. Reviews by Job Title

Morgan Engineering Systems, Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about Morgan Engineering Systems, Inc. in popular locations

• Morgan Engineering Systems, Inc.