Morgan Jewelers Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun work environment
Diamond Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTMarch 11, 2018
A fantastic place to begin your sales career. The atmosphere is amazing and the skills you learn can be taken with you anywhere in life. You will meet tons of new people and make lifelong friends.
Relaxing workplace
Associate Sales (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 4, 2018
I learned more about jewelry and how cut throat it is. A great beginner job for anybody that wants to work in the jewelry business. Get some experience under your belt and you can move on up.
One of the best jewelery company to work for.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Happy Valley, ORJuly 17, 2017
A typical day at Morgan Jewelers starts with setting up the store, checking dashboard, setting the store's and personal goals. Shipping and receiving merchandise. Following up with prospects. I've learned a lot at Morgans. The hardest part of the job is to not get emotionally attached to customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is being involved in special occasions for your customers. Share their special moments.
Pros
Best management
Cons
Not enough pay
Terrible experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJune 21, 2017
management was extremely unprofessional. There were only 3 employees on staff for this location which meant 50 hour work weeks and while there weren't very many customers Upper management set unrealistic goals for sales and credit applications. when under stress my direct supervisor would take it out on me.
Wonderful job!
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTApril 29, 2017
I loved working here. My managers were the best and encouraged me to always be better and work hard. It was so much fun to learn about the jewelry business!
Great Family Company to Work for
IT Operations Lead (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 15, 2016
The company is family owned. If you wish to develop a career in jewelry then this is a wonderful place to begin. Advancement is possible for those employees who have been with the company long term and are striving to improve their skills. You need to be willing to work holidays as this is a retail position. Regardless if you work in the corporate office or at a retail site. I enjoyed the interactivity of the employees and the compassion that each showed to each other to improve the customer experience.
Pros
Family Owned, long term management, great opportunity to build your career
Cons
Advancement Difficult but obtainable, Long hours
Busy demanding work place
Controller (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 2, 2014
Worked steady throughout the day, kept busy at all times, enjoyed the challenges of the job and the diversity of the work I did.
Morgan Jewelers
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Washington, UTFebruary 4, 2014
Fantastic family-owned business where they treat everyone like family.
Good
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Meadows MallJune 1, 2012
A typical day at this company was very competitive. It was located in a shopping mall with at least 10 other jewelry stores. I learned how to promote credit with the store to obtain higher sales results. The hardest part of the job was lack of customers during the early part if a weekday. Management was very helpful with any problems that may have occurred.