Morgan Stephens Employee Reviews

Found the perfect job for me!
Digital Communications and Events Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 20, 2018
Morgan Stephens staff found me on LinkedIn for a job for which they were recruiting candidates. I interviewed by phone with Morgan Stephens staff, they checked my references, and then they sent my packet with their recommendation to the employer. I interviewed with a panel of three the first time, and then I returned for a second interview and campus tour. Following my background check, I started the job. It's an excellent fit for me. The Morgan Stephens recruiters had a long relationship with this employer, and they kept the process running swiftly and smoothly. They even negotiated a higher salary on my behalf.
Pros
Excellent communication and feedback, Strong support
Cons
none to report
Fast Service
Appeals Clerk (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 11, 2018
I respectfully recommend MS as a excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a new career. They are very helpful and fast at placing their employees with some of the top organizations. I applied last week and got hired at a top rated healthcare company.
Pros
Great pay, excellent customer service and wonderful managers
Cons
None yet
N/a
Provider Contract Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 15, 2018
Morgan Stephan is a good company to work for. I learned a lot of good information about healthcare and how it works. It's a good place for growth. I enjoyed my time there.
Success Story
CRC I (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 28, 2018
I worked for a healthcare company completing reviews for HHC and then SNF inpatient admissions. It was a lot of clinical documentation. I learned a lot. It was a great experience. Everyone was so nice and helpful. I won't say it was a hard job, but it required a lot of knowledge, skills and fast learning. I enjoyed everything. So happy I made the decision to work for Morgan Stephens.
Pros
Hired in permanently
Cons
no cons
Innovative Ideas
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Pittsford, NYJune 9, 2015
Oversaw an investment in a Foam Cup company and developed a marketing plan to sell to food service companies.

Developed a "Vendor Capitalization Program" to investors.

Management were visionaries.

My co-workers were hardworking and driven.

The hardest part of the job was constantly changing direction.

The most enjoyable part of my job was $300,000,000 of interest generated with the VCP.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Due to external influences we were unable to finish two great progams.