Morinda, Inc Employee Reviews

Morinda is horrible
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTMarch 8, 2019
Morinda is a cheap company that does no know how to run their company at all. They are so poor they cant even make life comfortable fortheir people. this company has went down at leawst 2wice.
Pros
Cons
you name it you have it
Steady paced production with a ping pong table in break room
Production Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  American Fork, UTAugust 10, 2018
Solid company to for as they take care of their employees, however pay is lacking in production. Overall they are a solid company and sell product world wide.
The maintenance department are the best I have seen in any plant. When equipment is down they are quick to fix the issue.
Pros
work parties, amazing benefits
Morinda INC
Independent Product Consultant (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 19, 2017
I was not and employee I was more of the investor on the MLM partners of Morinda so I only get paid on commission and it's very competitive because you have other fitness products
Pros
Discounts on vacations work when you want
Cons
Mentor MIA, customers stop buying products
Web & software QA Tester (Current Employee) –  UtahSeptember 18, 2017
It is a good place to work but some positions do not have too many things to do and you can get bored very quick and I think the hard time that you can get at this company would be when you need to try to communicate something with someone because the only bad thing from this company is the communication which is sad because we have so many benefits.
Pros
Good place to build your resume
Cons
The company do not have a good communication and for this reason a lot of people make a lot mistakes
Nice people, nice environment
WEB/GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 6, 2017
Good company culture, positive people, easy to work with.
Somewhat sexist, with more positions of opportunity and advancement/management for males. Overall good place to work.
Great company, great product, fun job challenge
European Market Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 12, 2016
I traveled to Europe as HQ liaison for Europe. I helped Europe launch new and more of existing (new to Europe) products, marketing materials, and managed events. What do you call it?

Every day, I managed product development and creations / readiness and status in the supply chain pipeline where they were at the moment to update Europe of its whereabouts and schedule event and product / marketing material launches. I coordinated regulatory compliance efforts with pertinent teams in charge of design, buying, budgeting, and legal. It was a daily project management task, of many different projects at the same time, sometimes overwhelming.

I have learned regulatory affairs and compliance practices within the nutritional supplement industry. I got to know customers in Europe, with many of which I am still friends today, so many years later, just amazing. I am in contact with colleagues, now friends, from my work. The job tasks although at times stressful and long hours, were fun to manage. Often times odd hours were involved to get things done, but the European team always appreciated it, when I was up at 4 AM for a conference call, going over product launches.

The best part was traveling to many European countries, I got to visit my mother who lives in Salzburg, of course over the weekends, when I had no work related appointments. I always liked staying in nice Hotels, and mingling with customers and business partners and helping them resolve their product questions and "when are we going to get this xyz product".
Pros
versatile work activities - never boring, constant new product idea challenges, working long hours, traveling Europe - being from Europe makes that part even better
Cons
pay, being away from home sometimes 3 weeks at a time, stress related to worries about job cuts and strategy changes to which you could not contribute, too many chiefs
Worked indenpently
Distributor (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTMarch 24, 2014
Company based Orem, Ut, and I was a distributor and I lived in Switzerland representing their products. I was very successful in my career.
Pros
I was my own boss
Cons
No health care, no space no grow professionaly