Morley Companies, Inc. Employee Reviews

Very stressful and structured enviroment
Correspondence Agent (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJuly 10, 2018
The call center job is very stressful. You cannot leave your work station hardly to go to the bathroom unless you are on break. I feel some of the managers did not have the skills for management.
Poorly run workplace
Social Media Advisor (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 10, 2018
While working at Morley you will be chastised by your managers for the work you do, and will be forced to bid for shifts competitively. The role is also a glorified customer service job so don't let them fool you, its not worth using your degree on. The management also does nothing and spends a lot of the time joking and walking around while the lower level workers do all the work.
Pros
Nice location
Cons
Management, short breaks, Shift times
awful
Senior Advisor in GM Customer Assistance (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJuly 9, 2018
This company is truly awful. they tell you that you will gain benefits that are never reached. They also lead you to believe that you will move up the ladder, but never actually move people up.
Poor Communication
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 5, 2018
As a Team Lead I enjoyed my position, I enjoyed my agents, I even appreciated and enjoyed the other Team Leads. What I HATE about this company is the Operation Manger /Supervisors, and HR. If they have personal issues with you they will do EVERYTHING they can to get you fired.....include lie or not tell the complete facts of a situation. HR is allowed to constantly solicit agents with sexual gestures, this occurred to one of my male agents. My pay was decent(but less than any other sup job I've had), but the other Team Leads were paid just a little bit more than the agents.
Pros
Great relationship with the agents
Cons
Ops management/hr
eh
Pre Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJuly 4, 2018
Started out like it could be/would be a good place to work but it the workers don't like it and crab all day. I've had an issue with harassment/ bullying and it is still a toxic place.
Pros
most co-workers are nice
Cons
never the same schedule, changes are made daily without consent.
Do not work there...
Rescue Agent (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 2, 2018
When ever a company tells there is plenty of room for advancement run..: the reason is they can’t keep anyone including the supervisors. Agents make a dollar or two less than the team leads. You do not get paid holiday pay but you will work on holidays. If you’re lucky you may get an early shift but be prepared on working nights until Enough people are fired or quit that they have a gap in mornjng. It’s a completely chaotic place. No body knows what they are doing, the man who interviews you is so full of himself and verbally abuses you if yo don’t take the job. Stay far away from this place... far far far away......
Great work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJune 17, 2018
I never really had issues working here. The people are great to be around, if you do as your told you truly won't have any issues. I had an issue with my breaks, and I blame no one but myself why I was let go. it truly is a great place to work, some people are way to extra but if you ignore them and do your thing you'll succeed. Could be paid more for the people we have to deal with constantly though.
Pros
Great company
Cons
obnoxious people
fast paced work enviroment
Battery Warranty Administrator (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJune 13, 2018
Not a bad place to work. Fast paced and lots of phone calls. The hours are good no weekends. I would recommend this place to a friend to work. Good pay in certain departments.
Streasful
Tier1 and Tier 2 adviser (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJune 8, 2018
Morley is a good place to work if you need to pay bills, but that would be all Morley is good for honestly. I worked as a senior adviser and it was and is one stressful job that you dont get paid enough to do unfortunately.
Pros
Monthly potlucks 😂 and the amazing coworkers
Cons
Dont get compensated well for the job you do
The management needs a lot of work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMay 21, 2018
The management needs to appreciate the loyal employees who do what is expected and asked. They need to compensate accordingly. They are losing employees all the time because of this.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Compensation
Plenty of room to grow!!
dcc agent call center for gm (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMay 11, 2018
The best thing about Morley is there is tons of growth opportunity!!! There are many departments and room and opportunity to grow with a growing company!! Cafeteria on site helps!!
Pros
growth opportunity, cafeteria, paid training, adequate training
Cons
shift bids, favortism stops growth
Prefers cheap help vs. good help
Market Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMay 10, 2018
Morley has a high turnover rate when it comes to hiring, and it's no wonder why. They undervalue and underpay their employees and expect them to keep coming back for more.
Great
Documenting Process Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMay 9, 2018
Great Company to work with and they are very supportative about anything going on with you. They are always involved in teh community which is great! Go Morley
Alright but only because of coworkers
WEB SUPPORT HELP DESK (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMay 7, 2018
Typical call center type job. Management didn't really seem to care about your working conditions or gripes but would pretend to care. The company had some cool outings and other neat events that made the normal work days a bit easier.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
management
Dont even waste time applying
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 4, 2018
This is one of THE MOST... UNORGANIZED call centers I have EVER worked in! The Trainer is a Nut Case who talks to you like a child and it just makes you want to curse her out!!! The TLs in the Retail department NEVER come to work but when they do decide to return they right us up for every dang tardy! The operations Supervisor DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WE ACTUALLY DO ON THE PHONE!!! He just came to Morley to fire people! They have the most FOCUS GROUP discussions but yet NOTHING changes!!! So iconsistent, the marale in the office is terrible! IT'S A JOKE!!! And the lil change they pay you is not even worth the headaches! I hated it The Receptionist at the front was probably the only pleasant thing about that call center
Pros
There is no pros every things sucks
Cons
Hot Ghetto mess
They are not a good company to work for.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMay 4, 2018
Morley does not actually care about their employees. Unless you're a part of management, you're expendable. While I worked there, team leads were using the floor agents as their in-house dating pool. They like to make promises for advancement, but never have anything to show for it.
The WORST call center in greenville
Rescue Agent (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 2, 2018
This is one of the most unorganized call Center's I have ever worked at! NOBODY knows what the heck they are doing! It's a FREAKING circus!!!! I wouldnt work at Morley if it was the only place on earth that was hiring... The pay SUCKS, The Team Leads are hardly ever at work and when they are there you cant find them or they refuse to do there job! They have the most operation supervisors I've EVER seen with only about 60 agents at a call center AND NONE OF THEM DO ANYTHING but walk around looking lost and confused. If your looking for a job with ugly hours, ugly days off, dont wanna pay you but 11.50 hourly, one womens restroom THATS ALWAYS NASTY!! No proper break room. If you go to your manager, operations or HR about an issue and confined in them it will hit the floor immediately!!! Inconsistent HR flirts with Married men, Ops having relations with TLs, No Raises, lowest paid call center in America, JUST ALL TOGETHER THE WORST PLACE TO WORK!!! Dont waste your time nor energy!
Pros
I hated everything about Morley
Cons
Lowest paid call center
Bad work enviornment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 26, 2018
The pay is pretty great but I received a non-stop environment of bullying and discrimination. There is unqualified management, a system of disrespect towards employees and complete disregard for life/work balance. I've never worked for a more heartless company where even operations managers cannot do their jobs to the fullest because they are afraid of one manager who has all power and no idea how to run a call center
Dreadful place
Rescue Associate (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIApril 23, 2018
you feel like a nameless faceless cog in a machine that never stops. you get to work and immediately the grind starts and it doesn't end until you finally leave physically and emotionally drained at the end of the day.
The worst
Rescue Agent (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 18, 2018
DON’T DO IT!! If you see this job on indeed do not apply! It’s a trap to get you in and drain you dry. The pay SUCKS! The management team are all garbage. If you are looking for a first call center experience do not and I repeat do not apply here!
Benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morley Companies, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.