We appreciate your feedback as we work to always improve the employee environment and resident experience. We are so proud of our team. I can't tell you how many times we hear from our dedicated staff that the number one reason why they stay is the residents. They have a passion to serve as the residents and associates all become part of the larger Morning Pointe family. We thank all of them for their service.
April 27, 2018
Horrible place. Lowest possible pay, benefits are expensive & minimal. Management cares ONLY about filling up the place. Residents pay thousands to live there & get pimento cheese sandwiches for supper. Staff overworked, underpaid, constant turnover. Fancy surroundings but this whole operation is a glorified Ponzi Scheme.
The company could careless. I dread it everyday. I’m in pain everyday, they know we are under staffed and do ABSOLUTELY nothing about it.
I hate going to work everyday! Sad cause I love taking care of the residents but management allow some employees do and say whatever they want.
Absolutely horrible place to work. The one and only redeeming thing is the residents. They'll sale you a lie about team work and everyone pitching in. Please dont drink the cool-aid the only time there is team work is when management gets together to figure out another way to make your day harder. If at all possible stay far away.
Very depressed placed to work they want put on this fake face to the public and then a nother one when the family leaves they talk very bad and disrespectful about residence would never put my family member in there they talk about how bad they smell it's just all and all about money the one in collegedale Tenn is one of the worst
You don t want to go to work because it is stressful
Getting to help people and maybe making there day better is enjoyable to me
1 employee was mean to the a Dementia resident but the lady couldn't report her because she wouldn't remember when she woke up the next morning. Some employees are there for a check! Period!
Background check $41, drug screen $26, uniform and badge $35....Yes the employee pays for it
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Morning Pointe Senior Living a better place to work…16 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Morning Pointe Senior Living?15 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Morning Pointe Senior Living?11 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Morning Pointe Senior Living?9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Morning Pointe Senior Living?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Morning Pointe Senior Living?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Morning Pointe Senior Living?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Morning Pointe Senior Living?6 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Morning Pointe Senior Living? How many vacation days do you get …6 people answered
- What is Morning Pointe Senior Living sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?6 people answered