Listen to your employees! Listen to the complaints. If you read all your reviews, nothing has changed in all your facilities. It's time for a change!!
Just getting everyone to work together in harmony.
Do more for employee's instead of taking away their benefits and vacation pay. Cheapest company I have ever work for. Management suck's big time. Morning Pointe East Lexington, Ky
Take the head director, right along with the kitchen manager and put them right out the door, they are very Sneaky lowdown people
Listen to the employees about the Executive Directors. Listen, listen,listen. Just because we don’t have a title doesn’t make us less than. Remember we are the ones working in these buildings more than the actual owners. Listen...
Stop being shady, and work as a team. Sounds like a good plan to me?
I would be an undercover boss. He needs to know the people
Give employees more money the only ones that make money are management any other workers are way under paid and then they want you to do more and at the same time cut your day by thirty minutes a day on average thirty five hours a week and then insurance is taken out a person can’t make ends meet working there unless you’re management
If you really wanted to make Morning Pointe a better place to work I feel like someone from cooperate should become like an under cover boss. You would see all the things the CNAs truly do every day so you can keep making money. CNAs are the back bone of this whole company. But then they turn around and get treated like nothing by EDs and DONs who don’t help unless cooperate is in the building.
I would make a set schedule of hours and stop changing them. I would also find a way to get more one on one time with the residents either through volunteers or a paid person. The residents spend a lot of time sitting around and sleeping.
- What is the most stressful part about working at Morning Pointe Senior Living?15 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Morning Pointe Senior Living?Answered by Morning Pointe Senior Living
- How would you describe the pace of work at Morning Pointe Senior Living?11 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Morning Pointe Senior Living?9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Morning Pointe Senior Living?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Morning Pointe Senior Living?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Morning Pointe Senior Living?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Morning Pointe Senior Living?6 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Morning Pointe Senior Living? How many vacation days do you get …6 people answered
- What is Morning Pointe Senior Living sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?6 people answered