Hours are constantly changing due to constant absenteeism and turnover. No real leadership, low pay, minimal benefits!
They don’t not willing to give you any help, and they lack on training,you pretty much train your self
Resident services director is a liar and even hires family and friends and shows favoritism
The stressful part about working at morning pointe is dealing with management, some of the employees, and the pay! Management is horrible they only care about themselves and some of their favorite employees! There’s a lot of favoritism at this place. The Brentwood location cater more to the Caucasian employees and treat the African American employees like slaves. They don’t care if you are qualified for the position they only promote who they like!
Everything but the residents!
All staff not dependable
Favoritism- management lets some get away with everything.
Management doesn t listen to make the job better
I have been considering work at this place, however after reading so many NEGATIVE REVIEWS by disgruntled worker, I even reconsider placing a loved one in such a facility as Morning Pointe. If the Corporate officers had any Psychological or Sociological training (and they should have a minimum of two M. Ed or similar degree on staff... They would know that any business will thrive best when the employees are happy from righteous and fair treatment. Salary being on factor, and $8.50 an hour wouldn't appease having to help someone potty. Some could say those people whose NEGATIVE/CON Comments outweighed the POSITIVE/PROS ones, are having a SOUR GRAPES attitude- well that a BIG BUNCH of Grapes. Which, easily says that, that many people have no reason to speak untruths if the accusations were/are witness by so many.
Never enough help..they promise it would get better it didn't I quit..
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Morning Pointe Senior Living a better place to work…16 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Morning Pointe Senior Living?Answered by Morning Pointe Senior Living
- How would you describe the pace of work at Morning Pointe Senior Living?11 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Morning Pointe Senior Living?9 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Morning Pointe Senior Living?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Morning Pointe Senior Living?6 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Morning Pointe Senior Living?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Morning Pointe Senior Living?6 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Morning Pointe Senior Living? How many vacation days do you get …6 people answered
- What is Morning Pointe Senior Living sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?6 people answered