Morning Pointe Senior Living
60Below average

Morning Pointe Senior Living Employee Reviews

United States289 reviews
I loved working for the Assisted living residents; however the choices of younger management staff resulted in nearly all upper staff members lacking experience. I believe that this has been corrected since my experience working at this facility.
I worked there for 6 months and although I loved my residents, it stands out in my mind as the worst place I’ve ever worked. There were so many managers who had pointless jobs while on the floor, we were constantly short staffed, underpaid, and doing the work of 2 to 3 people. The job is hard but would be rewarding if you weren’t completely taken advantage of by management.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Morning Pointe strives to make our workplace a welcoming and fulfilling place to work. We're constantly evaluating our practices and procedures to ensure that we provide the best environment that we can. We appreciate your contribution to our company.
They are very caring and helpful. They have a big responsibility and they are all good at it. The love they have for every one of them is outspoken. I’m very pleased
June 9, 2020
Wow, thank you for taking the time to respond to Morning Pointe Senior Living! We're so pleased that you are happy with our care.
I love working here good honest company to work for!! Good people great families amazing leadership. A place to grow. No bad things about this company.
I love my residents and my job. They do not pay you enough for the work you do. We need paid more. You can’t support your family on 9.25 an hour. They need more full time spots also. The management is great. They help on the floor. They buy us meals or special treats. They tell us how much they appreciate us. If the corperate office would pay more you could keep help. I don’t feel like the Corperate appreciate us at all. Plus they promise us stuff and never do it. I feel like the Calhoun morning pointe in Calhoun is the red headed step child.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Job is great provides good flexivle schedule if you are going to school can work half shifts if needed. Management is great. Family friendly. Everhone is always smiling and happy I would recommend this place for employment
April 28, 2020
Resident Assistant, so glad you love your career at Morning Pointe. We understand the many responsibilities our associates often juggle. As a regional leader in senior living, we continue to improve our employee engagement and work experience to create the best environment possible and ultimately deliver the very best care. Thank you for making a difference for your seniors and their families.
Resident Assistant,
Thank you for sharing your experience working at Morning Pointe of Hixson. We understand the many responsibilities that some of our associates carry. We continue to make this the best working environment possible and ultimately deliver the very best care for our residents and families.
THIS PLACE IS HORRIBLE!!! Huge mouse infestation, mouse feces in almost every room, staff are so lazy it made me sick! Don’t even get me started on the nurses because they just sit around too the management there is just terrible. What’s worse is that the residents aren’t getting the proper care that they need because staff are always sitting at the nurses desk on their phones or busy outside vaping. They cannot keep staff And you are expected to bus tables on the dining room and do all the dishes and clean the entire dining room too because they don’t ever have a responsible dietary aid.
April 28, 2020
Resident Assistant, I am sorry to hear your experience at Morning Pointe of Brentwood was not what you expected. We always welcome honest feedback to address challenges. Please know our door is open to continue this conversation in person or over the phone. We understand there is always room to improve. The safety of our residents and the happiness and engagement of our associates will always be top priority. We Are Better Together!
If you want to be treated poorly by management and have your concerns ignored this is the place for you. Lots of favoritism hard to fit in if you don’t kiss members of management tails.
Pros
Easy and fun
Cons
Management has issues listening to concerns.
Resident Assistant,
Thank you for your feedback. Our number one priority is the the safety and health of our residents and the happiness and career growth of our associates.

I am sorry your experience at Morning Pointe in Lexington was not what you expected. Please know that our door is always open to continue these conversations in person or over the phone as we always look for ways to improve our services and systems.
The job as an RA was more like being a housekeeper. You did all the cleaning of the common areas, did all the resident laundry and even cooked and cleaned the kitchen when needed. This is an assisted living facility but if the resident had the money then management would keep the resident living there even if they were total care. Management were stuck up snobs that thought they were better then anyone wearing a uniform.
April 28, 2020
Dear CNA, We are sorry to hear your expectations for your job at Morning Pointe of Athens was not what you expected. Being a part of a team takes everyone. We understand there can be challenges and we welcome solutions and honest feedback so together we can be the very best we can for our seniors and their families.
Joke of a job, horrible people, terrible managers, just an all around horrible place to have to work at. No one wants to be there. The residents are neglected and treated horribly. The managers dont care about that employees a single bit.
April 28, 2020
Cook, I am sorry to hear about your experience at Morning Pointe of Louisville. We understand there is always room to improve and we welcome feedback. Our door is open to continue this conversation in person or over the phone. Our resident care and safety along with our associate engagement and happiness will always remain top priority.
Don’t trust anyone. Upper management does nothing but listen to the other snakes of the company. They act nice to your face and then try and get rid of you when you’re not around. Ask for more than what you’re capable of and then will barely give you a pat on the back or tell you you’re doing well. All they care about is money and census.
March 17, 2020
Dear Former Maintenance Director, I am sorry the your work experience at Morning Pointe was not what you expected. There are two groups that we work to take care of everyday - our residents and our associates. We value feedback from both groups as we continue to learn, grow and improve. Thank you for your feedback. We want to hear from our associates and always encourage an open door policy where we can have productive conversations in person and over the phone.
I don't work here anymore I started working closer to home. The people are great and help in any way. It's got good benefits and ok pay. The residents was really good to work with and the staff was good also..
March 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing your work experience at Morning Pointe!
Management is horrible here. They ask for extra hours from you without the matching pay. Management is disrespectful towards employees and employees family.
Dear Resident Assistant,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry your work experience was not what you expected at Morning Pointe. Our top priorities are the health and safety of our residents and the satisfaction and engagement of our associates. We understand we are all Better Together. We value your feedback and always welcome productive conversations in person or over the phone on how we can better serve the senior population and our associates.
Expensive insurance. Can’t really afford it. Full time workers don’t get paid holidays. I need to work two different departments to get the hours that I need.
Resident Assistant,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry your experience at Morning Pointe in Danville did not meet your expectations. We know that we couldn't provide the exceptional care and services for our residents at Morning Pointe Senior Living without the dedication, skills and passion of our associates. Please know that our door is always open to continue this conversation in person or over the phone as we understand there are always things we can learn and do even better.
This company was great in the beginning. They gave new tasks, including 2 new complicated software programs that someone in house converted from residential rental property software, without relevant or proper training. They expected you to call for help each and every time (could be many times a day) you had a question and you may or may not get proper assistance. Then just a short time later they implemented an integrated Human Resources software program with an afternoon of training and a huge manual that did not offer much relevant information for real life situations or issues. The manager delegated a large amount of her work on top of the already ridiculous amount of work. This all without the opportunity for overtime or an actual office to be able to complete tasks, the Business Office Manager was located in the lobby at the reception desk with multiphone lines and a requirement of greeting each and every person walking in the door. Work involved private employee records work including health information in this open setting. It was an unrealistic setup to say the least.
Business Office Manager,
I am sorry to hear your time at Morning Pointe of Tullahoma was not what you expected. Thank you for sharing your concerns and feedback.

Our door is always open for these conversations to happen in person or over the phone as together we work to care for our residents as well as engage and grow our associates. We know at the heart of our services and systems are invaluable employees and we thank them every day for their skills and dedication.
I loved my jib here.. I was smiling most of the time. I love the residents.. They are what made my job great.. What made my job worth it.. I felt like I was really doing something there
March 2, 2020
Dear Resident Assistant, Thank you for sharing your experience working at Morning Pointe Senior Living. I am sure the residents loved you too. You were doing something there, Thank you!
I had a great experience at Morning Pointe of Brentwood. They were supportive of me as a nurse. I never had the first problem with management. I very much enjoyed my coworkers and my patients and their families. Overall I definitely rate working here a 10!
February 24, 2020
Dear Nurse, Thank you for sharing your work experience at Morning Pointe of Brentwood!
The management has got better over the year and 4 months I have been there. The residents are mostly nice but some have their days. The hardest part of the job is watching the ones that you grow to love pass on. The best part of the job is being with the residents.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Resident that don’t meet the guidelines
February 24, 2020
Dear Resident Assistant,
Thank you for sharing your work experience at Morning Pointe of Frankfort. We are glad to hear that you are pleased with management and love being with the residents. Keep up the good work, we are glad to have you on our Morning Pointe team!
When I walked in I always feel at home. I learn a lot from the residents. The management team is awesome. I never had a hard part of my job. I enjoyed working.
February 22, 2020
Dear Housekeeper, Thank you so much for sharing your personal experience about working at Morning Pointe Senior Living! Glad to have you part of our team serving seniors!
I interned here for three weeks and t was the best three weeks of my life. i will actually be coming back every thursday to volunteer and see all of my new friends that are the residents
January 27, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience at Morning Pointe Senior Living- maybe one day you will soon be growing your own career in senior living. We would love to have you!
I love my job at Morning Pointe. The staff take great care of the residents and truly love them like family. Corporate offers great training for employees, and is always available when you need them. It is such a rewarding job to know that you are providing excellent care to seniors- many of whom suffer from dementia.
January 13, 2020
Thank you Community Relations Director. We are glad you are engaged and happy with your career in senior living at Morning Pointe. And, thank you for sharing with others. We value you as much as you value us - we understand it's a two-way street that involves mutual respect, accountability, leadership, training and engagement. Thank you for doing what you do and making a difference for our seniors and their families.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morning Pointe Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8