MorphoTrust Employee Reviews

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILSeptember 13, 2018
Great place to work, very productive.

The call center employed a group of people that worked close together, helped one another and managers who kept the moral up and always available to help if needed.

Typical day at work would entail, answering 100+ calls, helping customers by resolving complaints, processing refunds, giving directions to locations.

I was pleased with the workplace culture, we worked in a safe environment, everyone was part of a team that respected and looked out for each other. Company offered various health and fitness programs, company picnics, open door policy with management.

I learned to manage extremely difficult customers, which was the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing I could depend on my fellow co-workers.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Very difficult customers
not fun anymore
customer service (Former Employee) –  Springfield, IllinoisMarch 12, 2018
If management didn't like you they did everything to get you gone, including changing processes without your knowledge or they would lie to you so that it looked as if you didn't know how to do your job. Rules only applied to those that didn't suck up to management and even then it was like being in high school with all the gossip that people liked to spread.
Pros
what pros?
Cons
horrid management
process oriented job
Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) –  Fife, WAJanuary 23, 2018
Morphotrust ( now Idemia) is a relaxed job that works great for process oriented people. If you like a job that constantly changes in projects then this is not the job for you. Their different services offered at thier offices and they all take the same basic information for each service. If you like filling out forms and meeting new people from all walks with a predictable day to day routine. This is a great job. I liked this job because i enjoy process type of work.
everyone is easy going and there is always a new training program you can go to. they pay for any travel you have to do which is great.
If you want to travel a lot you can move into a travel job with Morphotrust. there is job options of all kinds with this company. If you get past the hiring process (which is long) you can enjoy a fun job with all kinds of growth opportunities.
Pros
relaxed office environment, friendly staff, good hourly rates
Cons
short breaks
A great group of people to work with.
Appointment Setter (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 12, 2018
I liked working there and was sad to leave. it was a temp job.
you are on the phones all the time, and my voice gave out on really busy days by the end of my shift.
Pros
The company is appreiative of your hard work.
Cons
some of the callers are very rude but management covers you.
Very productive and fast-paced.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILDecember 15, 2017
As a Customer Service Representative II I answered any complaints, concerns and questions applicants had. Iv learned that in order to be successful in what you do you need to be valuable first. The most enjoyable part of the day were working with my fellow co-workers and customer compliments.
Pros
Friendly co-workers.
Cons
Advancement -NON
Now called IDEMIA
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  IllinoisDecember 12, 2017
First and foremost MorphTrust is not a thing anymore; it goes by IDEMIA now and owned by Advent International.

Sales & Project management only function off numbers. They do not know any product they sell/implement. You can only imagine the types of kludges this manages to produce and handed-off to ops.

Technical Staff does what they can with what they got and there is plenty of talent here. However they are used and abused and replaced and the cycle continues.

Benefits are abysmal. Very expensive, poor coverage and poor networking. 401(k) - 6% match.
Cons
Including, but not limited to; hypocritical, contradictory, deceptive.
If there was better management the position would be fantastic.
Other (Former Employee) –  New York StateSeptember 24, 2017
Micro managers, nit pick about anything. They do not trust their workers to do their job and it impacts the flow of the day to day. Customers are kind of rough as well.
Pros
You can really learn a lot.
Cons
Self entitled managers.
So-so place to work!!
Director, Product Management (Current Employee) –  Billerica, MAAugust 15, 2017
Not an exciting place, full of political decisions, and low on competence exhibited by the employees. I would not recommend any of my friends to work here.
Was good at first then went down hill fast
Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 21, 2017
Corporate/Upper Management liked to tell "lower end" employees what they want to hear just to shut them up, When they are really lying about it. They took things away from the people who actually deal with the customers face to face and have to deal with customers who yell at them on a daily basis but give massage chairs to the people who are at the call center for their break times. Along with free coffee and Donuts. If you order supplies for your office they want to know why and take a microscope to your needs. They give you a 40 cent raise and the medical insurance goes up 75 cents. They took away your bonus and said that they will add it into your raise while it sits there in their account earning them interest so they can pay off their expensive catering bill for daily lunches. The list goes on. If your looking to get lied to on a daily basis , this is the job for you. If you have morals. Move on
Pros
Benifts, maybe if your not pay 60 dollars a visit
Cons
Everything, loyalty miss placed
No work life balance
Principal Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Billerica, MAApril 4, 2017
Fat middle tier, works gets hectic more often than not. health benefit is not good, matrix organization implemented gone wrong.

Most of the fellow employees are great, due to bad management gets 2 stars.
Pros
Good employees
Cons
bad management
Fun
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILApril 4, 2017
I enjoyed the culture and the atmosphere of the location and the management made it fun to come to work. I would definitely work there in the future if the opportunity ever presented itself again.
Indeed
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILMarch 25, 2017
Indeed is a great site to look for a job. The job market is huge and covers all states if looking for a position that is not in the current state that you reside.
Every appointment is a lesson.
Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXFebruary 28, 2017
I worked a 12 hr shift per day, Mornings go fast most of the people are always on time and in a good mood. Afternoon goes slower and people tend to come a little more exhausted there's when I have to be patient and an extra more understating. I Manage the time I have to take for every appointment that is scheduled. I take and return calls in between the appointments. I have no one watching me, I'm responsible for everything in the office; customer service, technical issues, everything. I really don't have any complications; Everything I learned is being by reading ad taking the test the company sends me, I've learned everything and if I have a question I can always go back to my information or notes. I enjoy working for my company.
Pros
Schedule for college, work alone.
Cons
No healthcare, insurance, they don't take away taxes from my paycheck, they pay me days after the payment date
well structured
Enrollment Agent 1 (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 27, 2017
Well structured business. Training was exceptional. Learning tools were always available and easy to access. Supervisors were understanding and helpful.
Amazingly brilliant and hard working employees interested in making a difference
Director (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 24, 2017
MorphoTrust is a cutting edge company who's mission is clear -- to protect, simplify and secure citizens by designing and delivering technology that assists state and federal programs to be more effective in verifying you are who you say you are.
Pros
Passionate People
Don't even waste your time
Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 2, 2017
I loved working hands on with the customers but the employees bring the company down not what I got hired for in the beginning.
Pros
paid training in nashvillle
Cons
Nothing like what was explianed in training hired on false terms
Employment at Morpho
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 27, 2016
I loved my job at morpho however the higher ups were not honest with their employees they tried to cover up a lot of things, management was great and the coworkers were very nice.
Pros
employment appreciation
Cons
higher ups not forth coming with their agenda
Excellant employer
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILNovember 12, 2016
I did thoroughly enjoy my time with L-1 Identity Solutions. I had opportunities to travel around parts of the state to different job sites and assignments. Was able to use customer service skills, met some very nice people along the way and was compensated very fairly for the work I done.
Wish I could go back!
Run run
Enrollment Agent (Current Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 19, 2016
This company is horrible they have no consideration for existing employees. You are treated like cattle. Management applies policies only when it's convenient and beneficial for them wording policies to correspond to there liking you have no rights working for this company. No growth and to make matters worse they hired new employees paying more money with a 1000 dollar sign on bonus. A complete smack in the face to all existing employees. Stay away
Cons
Management, policies, pay
Good job !!
Fingerprint Technician (Current Employee) –  Fife, WAOctober 3, 2016
It's a productive working environment. The job is repetitive and very easy to do. There are State and Federal contracts>