Morris Cerullo World Evangelism Employee Reviews

Don’t waste your time
Partner Service (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 28, 2019
Management is terrible! Overwork you! Under pay you! Gossip, it’s a ministry but nothing is associated with “God”. Along with terrible management HR was NO help ether. The best thing that happened to me while working there is leaving!
Also while working in the partner service department I was able to see how low the ministry goes for money some events even getting older people to sell burial plots just for donations
Pros
Some people
Cons
Everything else
There is a reason Morris Cerrulo has a sketchy reputation.
Audio Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 1, 2019
Working at the headquarters was fine. It was the traveling with MC that was stressful. He'd give contradictory instructions as to what he wanted. He can be verbally abusive to people and in a very public forum.

100 people state that the quality of the service your providing is excellent, yet he is unsatisfied and instructs specific changes to the optimized system that will result in direct opposition to what he is requesting.

Very deceptive fund raising practices. Google the man.
Pros
Some really good people work there.
Cons
Inadequate compensation for travel work.
This was a ministry, it was very conservative.
Production Assistant/Data entry clerk (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 7, 2017
This was one of those companies that if someone left, their job got merged into yours, with no more pay then when your started with. Always had to stay late to get my job done because this happened often. They did offer great insurance at the time, not sure what it would be now. I wouldn't want to work there again, not much pay.
Pros
Good place to start out.
Cons
Little pay, mandatory overtime
Productive workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 17, 2016
One thing I can about this place is that I learned how to work as a team and how to be responsible with eveything that I do. Managment was great, co-workers were great, great attitude. The hardest part of the job was to stay sometimes late, the most enjoyable part of the job was lunch time. Because we were all gather around and spend time to each other and get to know each other.
Good for technology, not good for employee benefits, morale, or advancement
Audio Video Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 27, 2013
Overworked and underpaid. Management unprofessional. Coworkers sincere but not as professional as should be due to lower pay scale. Over-the-top travel as well as taking advantage of employees personal time makes job hard. Most enjoyable part of job is using the state of the art technology and learning so much in the industry.
Pros
Working in the Audio & Video industry
Cons
Company infringement on personal life & time
Warehouse/Driver
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 3, 2013
I enjoyed the people I worked with, and we were allowed an hour lunch. We also had 2 /20 minute breaks.I liked working for this company, but I was laid off.
Pros
the people i worked with were extremely nice.
Cons
chapal on fridays was a mandatory duty. i am a christain, and didn't mind much.
Christian work place
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 1, 2012
Great place to work if you want in the ministry field, I have worked here for six years, not very much space to move up due to the fact there are many people that have worked here for 20+ years.