MORRISON SECURITY Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 21 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company size201 to 500
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
Salary estimated from 51 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Good company but dangerous needs more protection there needs to be at least 2 people there at night time because anyone can get into the property from the train tracks
Where Morrison Securities are grateful company in is good to work around the supervisors are very respectful like I said the company's great you travel you go different places the people are respectful and it's great place to work
The company is a scam to make the higher ups money! No sick days (that's right none) after over a year of employment. They always want you to do overtime (because they don't pay starvation wages and people quit weekly.) Their are about 3 people in the company at the top that actually make good money and none of them care about you! Bottom like is if you want to make a decent paycheck go elsewhere but if you like making $12:50 after almost a year and a half of employment this is the place for you.
I have been employed by morrison security for 7 years now and I absolutely love working here. I get my hours that I need i work at a site I absolutely love pay could be a little better but it's not bad. Management here at morrison is top notch they have helped me when I needed days off etc very professional. Never had any issues with my check it was always in my account same day. I love working for morrison and hope I am here many more years.
I've been with the company for 8 years almost and I'm only working 20 or so hours a week. I have asked and been told it will be increasing " just give us time " is all I get as a response. I am currently looking elsewhere for financially fulfilling employment.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 32 questions about working at MORRISON SECURITY. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from MORRISON SECURITY employees.
Insights from 19 Indeed users who have interviewed with MORRISON SECURITY within the last 5 years.
It was very quick and I was only asked a few questions about my experience.
Trying to get hired
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- MORRISON SECURITY