Morton Hospital Employee Reviews

Toxic work environment
Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MAJune 6, 2019
Before I left there was a big change in directors that caused a lot of drama. Which isn't something you want in a healthcare environment. It was an overall toxic work environment.
Stay clear of this hospital
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  morton, waMay 22, 2019
Management has gone downhill over the last few years. Work environment is stressful, nurse to patient ratios are horrible, there is no help for staffing issues, you don't get your breaks.
Pros
good doctors
Cons
no breaks, very poor management
As a RN the pay is great, but getting your EARNED vacations, which are essential for your mental health, are DEFINITELY NOT A PRIORITY!
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAApril 6, 2019
Pay is great for a more seasoned nurse. Close to Boston pay. However, they couldn’t care less about you or your family. Vacations and time off are considered somewhat of a privilege, not of any importance to them. You are only appreciated if you are on the clock, they don’t care about you or your family at all!! Coworkers are great!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Not any consideration for the individual person or their family life
Amazing work culture
Cytotechnologist- Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAMarch 11, 2019
The work culture is amazing, everyone is friendly and helpful. My supervisor and manager very much keep their door open so the staff can approach them if there are any issues and they both want to help improve the work environment. They also will do what they can to help further your skills and learning experience there as well. Patient care is number one priority there as well.
just say no
DIRECTOR OF TRAUMA SERVICES/NURSING SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MAJanuary 3, 2019
Typical managers day at MH, arrive at 7am, and at 1pm be told to go home and sleep because there is no one to do nursing supervisor overnight tonight, and you must come in.

Typical number of positions managers fulfill? 2-3

Typical amount of support you receive as manager at MH? 0
Pros
people
Cons
do you have the time?
I enjoyed the team work there
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  4 blocks from my houseDecember 6, 2018
I worked there for it seemed like a life time! Ive seen many changes. Im just ready for something new.. I worked mostly as a cna but i also was a bath aide for 5 yrs and i did some training with physical therapy in the ra program. Im very friendly and i like to help people.
Pros
Hard working alot of team work
Cons
Health care
Very Productive
Environmental Services Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MASeptember 24, 2018
A great hopsital to work for if people person. Patients always first and with great upper management support. Patient experinece staff go above and beyond for their wellbeing.
typical day at work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MA 02780June 27, 2018
carry out certified nursing assistant duties, complete adls with patients, answer call bells, fast paced at times, report to nurses of any concerns. transport, communicate, documentation.
Pros
experience
Cons
Dramma, ciliques, harrasment
operating room
OR Technician (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAMay 28, 2018
Great job with great people hard to be new! Once your "accepted" into the family its an enjoyable place to work where people will help each other out! hard to make changes, but not impossible!
productive
Environmental Services Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MAApril 11, 2018
Great learning experience and improvement in my career.
Great to be able to be yourself and not what people want you to be, where you are able to show and demonstrate your passion you have for your job.
Learned a lot
Nutrition Intern (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MAApril 10, 2018
Excellent staff and learned a lot. Great intern experience and had a lot of time to work as a team. Would highly recommend working there. Great overall experience
Pros
managent
I went to work primarily in the evenings and worked in all phases of the clinical lab.
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MAMarch 7, 2018
The environment was problematic with certain employees who had been there too long and were constant complainers. On the flip side of the coin however, there were many good times with other associates who were very friendly and cooperative.
They Suck
Hardware Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MAJanuary 24, 2018
It was a temp job, I would not recommend anyone work here, it was an ok job, thank you. I'm tired of filling out reviews, I just want to see the jobs. OMG
Good work environment, Helpful and friendly staff..
ER Tech (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MADecember 8, 2017
I was Secretary in ED working in admissions. Limited job advancement as was there for short period of time.Fast paced, environment. Was at computer all shift.. I needed something more. It was then I decided I would like to go into Nursing,,
Pros
Helped me with my career choice in nursing..
Cons
I needed more interaction with people.
Can be very stressful
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAJuly 30, 2017
People I work with are wonderful, but workers feel very stressed out due to high volume of patients and load of work. Management constantly trying to keep floor at max capacity and as soon as discharges leave, admissions are sent up. RN's frequently do not get to take breaks and continuously feel stressed out due to pressure on floor.
Pros
Great team of RNs and staff
Cons
Stressful
fast paced busy hospital
Certified Nurse's Assistant(CNA) (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAJuly 24, 2017
I enjoyed working here. coworkers worked together to help each other out. Patient ratios were fair and balanced work load was evenly divided amongst nurses and aides on
Pros
freee parking
Productive and great work environment
Laboratory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAJune 28, 2017
Staff was great and worked as a team. Great work environment and learned a lot while working here. Everyone was open to teaching and learning as a team.
Morton Hospital
Hospital Admission Clerk (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAMarch 31, 2017
Morton Hospital is understaffed. In the Emergency Room, there seems to always be a wait due to the lack of individuals working. The protocols always seem to be changing without notification. Very unprofessional environment.
Great Place to Work
Registered Nurse, Medical Surgical (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MAMarch 11, 2017
Great place for a new nurse to get their feet wet. This is the perfect first hospital position - the management is caring and supportive and scheduled appropriately
productive working environment
OPERATING ROOM SCHEDULER (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MAFebruary 20, 2017
I have to say I love Morton Hospital. It is a positive environment to work. The staff is extremely warm and friendly. The Staff work well together and take pride in caring for their patients.
Pros
patient satisfaction
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morton Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.