Mosaic Health

Mosaic Health Employee Reviews

United States6 reviews
Definitely a seasoned NP needs to work in this setting as is FQHC with many requirements. Patients with many medical conditions/diseases as well as psychiatric/addiction illness that need to be addressed with issue of non-compliance.
Mostly inept upper management. All they really care about is protecting their jobs and keeping the grant money flowing. Low pay compared to other healthcare organizations.
Unresponsive or dismissive with employee concerns about unfair or preferential treatment.
Pros
Awesome people at the worker bee level.
Passionate people who really care about the patients we serve ! Diverse work force that represents the patients we serve ! Lots of opportunity! Regional employment
I enjoy working at Mosaic. The people I work with are top notch! We all are always looking forward to learning new techniques and new equipment. We take pride in serving the patients we see.
With billing there are always changes but my manager makes sure we have updated info when anything changes. Best company to work for. The management is everything
Pros
Relaxed environment
Cons
Only get 30 min lunch
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
MY job is fun, exciting and challenging,. My boss is the best of all of them. The organization as a whole could use some lessons on employee appreciation and treatment.
Pros
We serve a great cause
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic Health. Our community is ready to answer.
Mosaic Health Reviews by Location