Mosaic Home Interiors Employee Reviews

work load
Designer (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 24, 2018
Designers carry huge work load, tons of paperwork, still expected to sell more and more. Stressful. Watched constantly by upper management. Most employees fear losing their jobs if they do not perform well on a daily basis.
Pros
co workers
Cons
upper management out of touch with employees
Good Work Environment
Counter Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lorton, VAApril 12, 2018
Good working environment, very team oriented culture. Good to interact with all kinds of customers and contractors from all over the area. I learned a lot being there.
It's a ok place to work if u don't mind working hard
Material Handler/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Doswell, VAJanuary 19, 2018
I worked there for a while and I learned a lot and began to like the trade.i left from there due to lack of pay for my performance that I was performing at the time
Great Work Environment
Warehouseman (Current Employee) –  Doswell, VAApril 3, 2016
This job has helped me be certified to operate fork lifts. My managers have always pushed me to learn more and manage my work load according to the time in the day. The hardest part of the day is lifting the tile. The most enjoyable part is the end of the day and you can look back and see what you have accomplished.
Pros
Hour lunch, Full benefits
Cons
The toll on your body
politics
Purchaser (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VADecember 10, 2015
A company that talks a great story, uses all the PC buzz words, but has become quite political over the years. Too much doesn't seem to be enough from the employees, and "let them eat cake" philosophy seems rampant in upper management.
Empresa pequena e bastante específica
Secretária (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTDecember 5, 2014
Empresa voltada ao ramo de construção civil, na fase de acabamento e revestimento de cozinhas, banheiros, lavabos, áreas de serviço e entradas sociais. Me proporcionou um grande aprendizado em como administrar uma empresa pequena, sem muito capital de giro e alta rotatividade de funcionários em virtude de ser um trabalho tão específico e técnico.
Exigia poucas horas de trabalho, o que me dava brecha de equilibrar outro trabalho concomitante e minha vida pessoal, tudo ao mesmo tempo.
A parte mais agradável era a comunicação diária com os clientes e colegas de trabalho.
Pros
Poucas horas diárias exigidas
Cons
Sem muitos beneficios
Great company great place to work.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAApril 26, 2014
Really good job. Mosaic Tile is a great company and really takes care of their employees. I learned a lot about life from the guys I worked with there.
Great End Users, Beautiful & Cozy Office Space
IT Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 20, 2014
A typical day at work is full and can be challenging which is a great thing. I've learned how important company culture is when choosing a new job opportunity and how to better communicate. Management styles vary, everyone is overall nice. Everyone is nice, mostly female co-workers. The hardest part of the job is guessing what people really mean and working with limited resources. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the end users with their day to day issues; they are very appreciative and pleasant to deal with.
Pros
Nice Office Space, able to listen to music while working, free coffee
Cons
Short 30 minute lunch break and 8.5 hours a day.
Excellent Organization
Residential Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 31, 2013
Sales reps provided with all tools necessary. Management is great. Excellent support team that focuses on exceptional customer service. Co workers have great attitudes and are a pleasure to work with.
Pros
Longterm future with great compesation
Solid Company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAMarch 11, 2013
Working with customers was the most enjoyable part of my job. The managment team doesn't champion employee development or diversity.
Pros
occasional free lunches, clean working environment
High volume sales position
Design Consultant (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 30, 2012
Very under staffed for volume of walk-ins.
Great salary.
Long shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic Home Interiors. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about