Mosaic Home Interiors

Mosaic Home Interiors Employee Reviews

Fair
Smaller family owned company, that relied on employees for performance. The hours were not very fun but the pay and the work itself was fun and interesting.
February 27, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience of your employment with Mosaic. While we are saddened to hear of your less than positive work environment, it is because of feedback like yours that we are able to make progressive changes. We are currently striving to become an employer-of-choice among our staff and we will ensure that the right elements are put into play to allow for that type of status. We sincerely appreciate your dedication with our company and wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Workplace was nice but Mangement is too old school
Mosaic has great products and a great vision, they just have not so great upper level management. They have a hard time identifying talent and how/where to use it. You have to be a part of the "club" to really get anywhere. They really should start to advertise their business and try new things to stay relevant in the market that they are in. The managers of the branches are stressed out and corporate tends to beat them up when they don't perform financially, then they come down on the associates to try harder. If they can revamp some things and advertise more they might see more sales volume.
February 27, 2019
Fun Place to work at times
was working here to help a friend out of a jam then winded up feeling used and looked over . So I had to leave to avoid further issues with my friend.
February 13, 2019
Good management fun and safe work environment.
I overall had a great experience working for mosaic tile. It had good hours and the management was great. I think the pay was fair and overall I enjoyed working there.
February 13, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience of your employment with Mosaic. We are thrilled to receive wonderful feedback and will continue to maintain an excellent working environment. We sincerely appreciate your dedication with our company and wish you the best in all of your future endeavors.
work load
Designers carry huge work load, tons of paperwork, still expected to sell more and more. Stressful. Watched constantly by upper management. Most employees fear losing their jobs if they do not perform well on a daily basis.
Pros
co workers
Cons
upper management out of touch with employees
Good Work Environment
Good working environment, very team oriented culture. Good to interact with all kinds of customers and contractors from all over the area. I learned a lot being there.
February 27, 2019
It's a ok place to work if u don't mind working hard
I worked there for a while and I learned a lot and began to like the trade.i left from there due to lack of pay for my performance that I was performing at the time
February 13, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience of your employment with Mosaic. We truly appreciate such wonderful feedback and we will continue to strive for excellence in the workplace. We sincerely appreciate your dedication with our company and wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Great Work Environment
This job has helped me be certified to operate fork lifts. My managers have always pushed me to learn more and manage my work load according to the time in the day. The hardest part of the day is lifting the tile. The most enjoyable part is the end of the day and you can look back and see what you have accomplished.
Pros
Hour lunch, Full benefits
Cons
The toll on your body
February 14, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience of your employment with Mosaic. We are thrilled to receive wonderful feedback and will continue to maintain an excellent working environment. We sincerely appreciate your dedication with our company and we hope to have you with us for many years to come.
politics
A company that talks a great story, uses all the PC buzz words, but has become quite political over the years. Too much doesn't seem to be enough from the employees, and "let them eat cake" philosophy seems rampant in upper management.
February 27, 2019
Great company great place to work.
Really good job. Mosaic Tile is a great company and really takes care of their employees. I learned a lot about life from the guys I worked with there.
Great End Users, Beautiful & Cozy Office Space
A typical day at work is full and can be challenging which is a great thing. I've learned how important company culture is when choosing a new job opportunity and how to better communicate. Management styles vary, everyone is overall nice. Everyone is nice, mostly female co-workers. The hardest part of the job is guessing what people really mean and working with limited resources. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the end users with their day to day issues; they are very appreciative and pleasant to deal with.
Pros
Nice Office Space, able to listen to music while working, free coffee
Cons
Short 30 minute lunch break and 8.5 hours a day.
February 27, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience of your employment with Mosaic. We truly appreciate such wonderful feedback and we will continue to strive for excellence in the workplace. We have also implemented new policies regarding break periods and are ensuring that our employees are receiving the benefits that they deserve. We sincerely value your dedication with our company and wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Excellent Organization
Sales reps provided with all tools necessary. Management is great. Excellent support team that focuses on exceptional customer service. Co workers have great attitudes and are a pleasure to work with.
Pros
Longterm future with great compesation
February 27, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience of your employment with Mosaic. We truly appreciate such wonderful feedback and we will continue to strive for excellence in the workplace. We sincerely value your dedication with our company and wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Solid Company
Working with customers was the most enjoyable part of my job. The managment team doesn't champion employee development or diversity.
Pros
occasional free lunches, clean working environment
High volume sales position
Very under staffed for volume of walk-ins.
Great salary.

Long shifts.
February 27, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience of your employment with Mosaic. We sincerely apologize for the lack of adequate staffing within your branch. We are currently striving to become an employer-of-choice among our staff and we will ensure that the right elements are put into play to allow for that type of status. We sincerely appreciate your dedication with our company and wish you the best in your future endeavors.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic Home Interiors. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9