Mosaic Inc Employee Reviews

Featured review
Mosaic Inc selected this as a representative review
The best job I've ever had!
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
I love my job at Mosaic! Ever since I started working here I have been treated like family and I feel that I am respected by everyone that I work with. I've been to various Mosaic locations and everyone that I have encountered has been absolutely wonderful. The work environment is also very beautiful being around all of the tiles and displays. One of my favorite things about working here is that I feel important and needed every single day, and not a day goes by that I don't feel appreciated for what I do. If you love design, customer service, and closely working with professional employees, then Mosaic is the place for you!
Coworkers are fun
Order Puller (Current Employee) –  Doswell, VAJune 29, 2019
Environment is fun to work in with a great group of coworkers. Management seems lost at times. Wish we would get paid weekly or every other week instead of twice a month.
July 1, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience of your employment with Mosaic. We are thrilled to receive wonderful feedback and will continue to maintain an excellent working environment. We sincerely appreciate your hard work with our company and please know that your dedication and loyalty do not go unnoticed.

Terrible
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MD 20852April 19, 2019
Poor management, with very bad attitude and always talks down to employees. Low pay for to many hours. Physically demanding due to lack of warehouse resulting in pulling you away from selling.
April 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience of your employment with Mosaic. While we are saddened to hear of your less than positive work environment, it is because of feedback like yours that we are able to make progressive changes. We are currently striving to become an employer-of-choice among our staff and we will ensure that the right elements are put into play to allow for that type of status. We sincerely appreciate your dedication with our company and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Working for and with The Mosaic Tile Co.
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Entering and printing invoices, prepare for a check run, answering phones and emails and other job related responsibilities. Management is okay. Somewhat laid back. Prioritizing task due to changing demands.
Family oriented and good benefits.

Mosaic Tile - Doswell VA Location
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Work at the CSC (Doswell Location) is not the easiest, but it has a lot of benefits. In this area, most jobs that pay anywhere close are either shift work, outside work, or require weekends. This job is Monday through Friday, off on major holidays, indoors, and provides benefits. Management is tough, but fair. Just like everywhere else I've worked, some days are harder than others, but since I've started here, I haven't found myself looking for another job. I'm the type of person that does my best, and takes pride in the quality of my work. In turn, I have been rewarded with recognition, pay raises, and additional skills.

Great place to start
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
I have a lot of respect for Mosaic Tile as well as the management team. Overall this is a great place to start your future or strive for longevity. Obviously, companies are not perfect and all have issues whether their management related, coworker related, culture related, or pay related. For a small business they offer great employee benefits as well as a decent compensation. The executive management team as well as all location management need to trust their employees more. Listen and encourage employees to share ideas and suggestions instead of ignoring them. Create a more positive culture that make your employees feel valuable, show gratitude, listen to their suggestions/ideas, recognize milestones/achievements, and have meetings employees look forward to (praise top sellers, discuss ideas and explore ways we can keep improving) make sure communication is transparent to empower employees to participate in discussions that help the company grow.
May 9, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience of your employment with Mosaic. We are grateful to receive such detailed feedback as this information will help us drive improvement and create positive changes. We sincerely appreciate your hard work with our company and please know that your dedication and loyalty do not go unnoticed.

It's a Sales Job, Don't expect more
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Very focused on bottom line or what's going "wrong" over what employees do well. Pretty cut and dry about expectation for employee's time, extra hours and best work with little value placed on workplace culture, employee appreciation or personal/professional growth. It pays the bills but not a life changing career move.

Great Enviorment
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
The work is interesting - and varies, so never a boring day. Work days are busy.
Team environment - we all work together well.
Client focused - everyone does what they can to assist the client in getting what they need within their specific time frame.

Nice place to work
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Mosaic is a very fun place to work, From helping customers design their kitchen and baths, to see ing the finished product and hearing from satisfied clients, its all a pleasure. The culture in my branch is great. all the employees care about each other and help each other as needed. Management takes an interest in daily activities and progress of jobs.

Manager
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
You have to be able to multi-task in every aspect no matter the position you work in. It is fast paced and hard work and can be rewarding and challenging. You need to be mentally and physically tough in every position in a location. Teamwork is good and has to be at all times in order to make the operation run as smoothly as possible.It is not a ME atmosphere which is always nice to be around.

Warehouse/Counter
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
The days start off fast. If you love work this is the place to be. It is a combination of awesome music and store culture will keep you moving.

If you don't know don't worry. The other employees will be more then willing to help you catch up. With more mature employees from the industry you will have no shortage of resources.

Management will give you the push needed to succeed while listening to concerns. They are extremely empathetic to your needs as in induvial. If you need time off for personal reasons it is not normally and objection.

Review
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Great company benefits, moderate pay, little communication between employees and upper management, little room for growth, company handbook says no yearly pay increases.
May 9, 2019

Mosaic cares about their customers and employees.
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Mosaic is a growing company that truly cares about their customers and employees. Employees are professional and friendly. The company has an excellent training and development program. The management team is an experienced, dedicated group that are wired to serve our customers. The owner is down to earth and friendly. You'll frequently find him in the warehouse or the design center talking to customers and employees.

Highly Recommended!
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Mosaic has a corporate management team that is always looking to the future, and for new ways to enhance their offering and services for the customers. They strive to keep their employees updated with the daily operations and overall objectives of the company. They consistently adjust their business model to the ebb and flow of the market, which keeps your daily duties from becoming too monotonous.
While Mosaic is a very structured company, they have respect for the employees that work for them and allow people to think "Outside of the Box" and within reason, will support any risk associated with a sensible idea. They have a great reputation for providing their customers with a superior level of service, and support any employees efforts to satisfy the customer. The employee turnover is minimal and most people have been with the company for extended periods of time. They provide all employees with comprehensive training on all aspects of their business and go to great lengths to make sure everyone has the tools needed to do their job to the best of their ability. Mosaic also offers a fantastic benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision and company matched 401K.
Mosaic has ten locations where all personnel work within a fast paced, friendly team environment, and you can always rely on the help of a coworker at any location, in the common goal of providing exceptional service to the customer.

workplace culture
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Mosaic is a company with a core group of good people. Most people who come to work for Mosaic are long standing employees and there is very little turnover. Within our Locations there is a Strong Team based Culture. Mosaic can be a great career opportunity if you are willing to work hard and put in the time to be successful.

Mosaic Review
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
A typical day at Mosaic entails many different tasks from assisting with design consultations, providing assistance to walk-in customers, attending to follow ups, reaching out to contractors, and daily house-keeping around the design center. I enjoy every day at Mosaic and love that each day is different, interacting with new customers and meeting new contractors/builders/installers. Mosaic has a great work environment and I really enjoy coming in each day looking forward to what the day will entail. Time management is definitely required as well as prioritizing to make sure you get your daily punch-list completed. Management is very helpful and co-workers are great to work with. Could not ask for a better team to be on.

Design Consultant
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
A working environment of growth and opportunity, for those with previous tile and home interior knowledge, and those willing to learn. I would highly encourage any one I know with a desire for a career oriented mindset to join the Mosaic Team.
May 9, 2019

Great team atmosphere & overall moral
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Mosaic is a solid company. The employees are positive, down to earth and passionate about what they do. The company invests a lot in their employees to make sure everyone is knowledgeable, professional, prepared and working as a team.

Review
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Going through a change in procedure and possibly pay right now, a bit unsure of the future. On the bright side, work relationships are generally positive, we're all working together to create a friendly and helpful environment.

Happy and Looking forward to the future with MOSAIC
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
I love my job here at Mosaic. The staff here at my store is top notch and my direct Manager partners with me when I need extra help or have suggestions.

Great Benefits-Energetic Environment
Employee (Current Employee) –  USAMarch 4, 2019
Mosaic is a great company to work for. The benefits are top notch. I love that Mosaic provides continuous training on the new products, procedures and sales techniques. This has helped me grow within the company and personally. If you are a hard worker and enjoy selling, you will go far. One of the most rewarding aspects of my job is helping my clients. It is the best feeling knowing I made a difference in their lives. Overall, I enjoy the high-pace atmosphere that working at Mosaic offers.
May 9, 2019

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic Inc. Our community is ready to answer.