Mosaic Inc

Mosaic Inc Employee Reviews

United States27 reviews
Great people to work with and for, patients advocates and looking for new to be involved with the community and families. I loved working with the clients and staff.
Overall, Mosaic, inc is in transition. Just waiting to see how things turn out once the dust settle. Things appear to be leaning more towards centralization of all business units.
Pros
Flexibility in work schedule
Cons
Poor coordination between business units.
The pay is not encouraging but the benefits are ok,
I love the fact that you can easily work additional hours and overtime pay is encouraging.

I usually have enough hours for myself for vacation.
The management changes their minds every 2 seconds about what they want done but the people you work for as in the individuals are amazing just frustrating when the management doesn't know what they want
In the Supply chain dept. it's your pretty average office like environment. The Management is very off-hand and you don't feel micro-managed. The benefits are decent and the ability to work from home is very convenient if necessary. There is some room for overtime here and there but it's mostly Mon-Fri 8-5 kind of place.
Mosaic started out as a great concept and decent place to work. That has quickly changed over the years and the company is on a steep decline both in what it stands for and overall stability. Multiple rounds of massive layoffs, worker turnover, and severe lack of training are things that have all happened in 2019.
Overall the company really had some great clients but the structure and communication was not that great. There was a lot of information placed in front of us but most of it was useless. A lot of uncertainties and a lot of unnecessary tasks with no benefit for the product, retail location, or the client.
The most enriching experience of my life next to my family. Mosaic management is friendly but lots of demands. The clients become part of your family. Which is the best part.
I had an intellectually disabled gentleman living in my home that is a client of Mosaic. I made sure he got dressed, brushed his teeth, took his medicine and ate breakfast before leaving for day services. The hardest part of the job is his behaviors. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing my clients excitement to see me when he came home from day services each evening.
Pros
The feeling of giving back to a special part of the community
Cons
No benefits
Work usually consists of arriving at stores and setting up for your shift. Once your shift starts you will interact with dozens of customers an hour. The goal is to drive sales of whatever product they assigned you to and to record data for reports. Once the in-store shift is done, detailed reports must be completed almost immediately.
The management team on all aspects was a negative experience. The staff would ignore the clients and be on their phones or talking with other staff. At sometimes one staff member would be working with upto 5 clients at a time
I assume that your experience with Mosaic will depend greatly on who the house manager is. While I was working direct care, it was common for our manager to not be in the house for weeks at a time, managing remotely and giving directives via telephone calls and texts. She would play favorites often, pitting employees against on another. The manager could not keep an assistant manager for more than a few months before they left the company entirely or resigned from their position.

If you actually do your job, you'll be exploited and ask to work endlessly. Staff are not supported by management and thrown under the bus whenever possible so the larger organization doesn't look bad.

Their turnover is all the evidence you need of their incompetent management.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Long shifts, bad management
This position was remote; working in Best Buy stores to educate store team about Samsung product as well as assist in Samsung sales. Management lead teams in various areas of the state often 2-3 hours apart which stretched area managers thin and left very little to be discussed with store teams. Best Buy store management did not trust outside contractors which made selling very difficult; we were often managed by store management as well as our own field management.
Pros
Consistent work schedule, great pay
Cons
No weekends off
Duties consisted of cooking , cleaning and taking clients to activities.
I learned different ways to communicate. The people i worked with were also great
I worked for Mosaic doing retail merchandising and auditing. Some of the companies were HP, Epson, Sony, LG, and many more. This company is great if you don't mind all of the traveling.
Pros
work remotely
Cons
lots of driving
The locations are convoluted with nepotism and biased practice. No support to staff is provided and members arr aware of this element in the work atmosphere which causes them to suffer further.
Pros
Cons
Toxic environment
Stressful!!!
Poor management-lots of favorites

Overworked, Underpaid, and never any appreciation

This job made me hate doing what at one time I loved to do, working with and helping others.
Pros
working with others
Cons
everything else
Good place to work for
Nice management

Excellent training and benefits is ok

Good. People to work with, clients are very good to work with

Got along with staff
Most women had trouble with a male management employee. Some of the clients were very out of control. There was a lot of hitting, screaming, disruptive behavior.
Pros
Day service work.
Cons
Poor management
Led social media and marketing efforts for the leader of solar investment and crowdfunding startup.
Implemented social media marketing strategies on relevant platforms to increase engagement with potential investors, channel growth and generate leads.

Generated content that established thought leadership in online communities of target audiences.

Planned and executed corporate event for 200 investors.

Accountable for all event aspects including site selection/contract negotiation, financial management, catering and event supplies, registration/ database management, and on-site management.
Pros
relevant company and workspace, commited to making a change
Cons
long work hours
I had an excellent experience with this company.
Was flown to corporate office for training

Management treated employees very well

excellent communication

Would DEFINITELY work for them again if there was full time work in my area
Pros
Excellent management communication
Cons
None that I came accross