Mosaic North America Employee Reviews

Work Hard, Play Hard
Acosta Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 18, 2018
Mosaic has always been a fun community to be a part of that I can enjoy working in. Encouraging time to take a step back and take a breath when you need it while engaging and pushing you to be able to achieve goals to do better as you want to grow.
Pros
Open environment, caring community
Cons
Growth opportunities aren't always known
A Great place to work
Mosaic Sales Solution (Former Employee) –  Clarksdale, MSNovember 13, 2018
Flexible schedule and realistic work expectations. I very much enjoyed working for Mosaic. If I hadn't went to college to complete my degree I would still be there.
Be either at the top or the bottom...not the middle
Vice President (Former Employee) –  USANovember 5, 2018
Mosaic has hit on tough times the past couple of years after stringing together a solid run fueled by a combination of strong creative plus mergers and acquisitions.

Based on a strategic decision, Mosaic decided it wanted lots of doers and a very limited number of thinkers. This decision is not by definition wrong. It did lead to the elimination of a number of senior positions. The revenue and client retention issues began soon after. Cause and effect?
Pros
Cool looking offices
Cons
Loud offices
Its a great place to work, but stability is a concern
Lead Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2018
a typical day at work consisted of going into a location and building and establishing relationships with every single employee in hopes of training them as the brand ambassadors that we are. In this job i learned how to build and establish relationships that promote productivity in the workplace. The hardest part of the job is the instability of working as a vendor and being employed based on contracts that can end at any point in time. The most enjoyable part of the job is the autonomy and capability to build those relationships.
Pros
good compensation, exposure to multiple levels of business, autonomy
Cons
instability
The hours were convienent
Marketing and Sales (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 31, 2018
Very convenient hours, it was a part time position so no benefits. I worked on several different projects in several different states over the 8 yrs. I enjoyed my experience there.
Happy Environments
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 19, 2018
Mosaic is a wonderful company to work for. Its employee directory is full of delightful personalities and warm welcomes. Teamwork is Mosaic's strong suit: There's always someone to turn to if you need help. I had good relationships built with Mosaic employees and received respectable pay.
Pros
Paid Travel, Location Variance
Very good place many years ago
Client Information Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 8, 2018
When I started the place was great, but unfortunately I didn't have much time to advance because of work load was a lot and only if you were in the group of people that hang out then you will be acknowledge to advance.
Not enough hours
Lead Samsung Consultant (Former Employee) –  Muncy, PAOctober 8, 2018
Paid well hourly for what you do, but just not given enough hours to ensure you can pay your bills. Company is great to work for inthe overall! I loved my time there
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Not enough hours
Good but no room for advancement
Samsung Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 6, 2018
If you are part-time you do not get anything, then they expect you to do everything a lead does. The lead gets bonuses and paid days off and holiday pay when they are off. Meaning if there is a holiday coming up guess who is working. The part-timers. They overwork the part-timers and make them do lead work saying that it will help them to become a lead or manager. Other than that everything is great.
pay is good. when important events come up like vacation they are flexible. I have also work every weekend unless I request to have off.
Pros
pay
Cons
broken promises
Great place to start in Market Research and Sales
Field Representative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 27, 2018
I learned the ropes on creating and building relationships and acting as a liaison between vendors and retailers. I only wish some of the managers were nice because they are really uptight
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
short breaks no benefits
Mosaic
Technical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 8, 2018
Mosaic is a very solid company to work for, whenever I work, they give me money and I think this is good. Sometimes when I work even more, the give me more money.
productive and fun workplace
Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CASeptember 4, 2018
Mosaic has a productive and fun workplace. Although i would love to work for the company full time I have never been hired for a full time position. I enjoyed my time there but would have loved to have had some job security.
Great Company
Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 23, 2018
By far, Mosaic is the best in the field marketing business. They provide organized systems, thorough trainings, great pay, and excellent staff. You'll be glad to work for them.
Mosaic is a fun place to work.
Lead, (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 21, 2018
Great pay and great managers, I really enjoyed working for Mosaic. The salary was competitive and everyone was great to work with. Events were well organized
good part time job
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Show Low, AZAugust 12, 2018
Job pays well for being a part time job, however it is a lot of travel between stores and wear and tear on your own vehicle. Flexible hours which is great, however only part time work with no benefits for you or family. Management was great however.
Short lived
Dell Campus Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 2, 2018
This job should be seen as a side job for some extra cash. It demands a lot while giving you little hours to do so. Management is more like a paid babysitter and they're just getting adjusted to their positions themselves.
Pros
Free laptop with job
Cons
Low hours
Great job
Supporting sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 2, 2018
The role I played is teaching people about Samsung products and informing customers on how to better use their devices. I use to also hold workshops for those who needed it and signed up for it.
Pros
I loved selling Samsung products
Cons
the hours
Great Company, Had a bad location
Dell Campus Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAJuly 24, 2018
Mosaic is without a doubt a great company to work with and one I would gladly work with again. However, where I was as at was a terrible location. UGA was an incredibly slow campus and made the work both slow and dull. With low interaction as you work alone with regional calls as guidance anyone who is looking for a personal job with a feeling of commodity is likely to be disappointed, at least as a Campus Ambassador. There other jobs which are at their actual company I imagine would be quite different. I would highly recommend the company, they care and they are quite friendly and flexible.
good work environment
SALES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 21, 2018
Good company to work for. Management does not hassle or micromanage. Good pay and benefits for part timers. Would recommend this company to anyone who is retired or needs part time
Pros
good pay
Cons
opportunities to move up
Easy going
Representative (Former Employee) –  TexasJuly 15, 2018
A simply but enjoyable job that works well with having another job or school. Working part time as vendor isn't a great long term job, but isn't bad for people just in need of a part time job to earn a bit of extra cash.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic North America. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight