Mosaic North America Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Not enough hours
Lead Samsung Consultant (Former Employee) –  Muncy, PAOctober 8, 2018
Paid well hourly for what you do, but just not given enough hours to ensure you can pay your bills. Company is great to work for inthe overall! I loved my time there
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Not enough hours
Good but no room for advancement
Samsung Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 6, 2018
If you are part-time you do not get anything, then they expect you to do everything a lead does. The lead gets bonuses and paid days off and holiday pay when they are off. Meaning if there is a holiday coming up guess who is working. The part-timers. They overwork the part-timers and make them do lead work saying that it will help them to become a lead or manager. Other than that everything is great.
pay is good. when important events come up like vacation they are flexible. I have also work every weekend unless I request to have off.
Pros
pay
Cons
broken promises
Great place to start in Market Research and Sales
Field Representative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 27, 2018
I learned the ropes on creating and building relationships and acting as a liaison between vendors and retailers. I only wish some of the managers were nice because they are really uptight
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
short breaks no benefits
Mosaic
Technical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 8, 2018
Mosaic is a very solid company to work for, whenever I work, they give me money and I think this is good. Sometimes when I work even more, the give me more money.
productive and fun workplace
Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CASeptember 4, 2018
Mosaic has a productive and fun workplace. Although i would love to work for the company full time I have never been hired for a full time position. I enjoyed my time there but would have loved to have had some job security.
Great Company
Field Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 23, 2018
By far, Mosaic is the best in the field marketing business. They provide organized systems, thorough trainings, great pay, and excellent staff. You'll be glad to work for them.
Mosaic is a fun place to work.
Lead, (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 21, 2018
Great pay and great managers, I really enjoyed working for Mosaic. The salary was competitive and everyone was great to work with. Events were well organized
good part time job
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Show Low, AZAugust 12, 2018
Job pays well for being a part time job, however it is a lot of travel between stores and wear and tear on your own vehicle. Flexible hours which is great, however only part time work with no benefits for you or family. Management was great however.
Short lived
Dell Campus Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 2, 2018
This job should be seen as a side job for some extra cash. It demands a lot while giving you little hours to do so. Management is more like a paid babysitter and they're just getting adjusted to their positions themselves.
Pros
Free laptop with job
Cons
Low hours
Great job
Supporting sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 2, 2018
The role I played is teaching people about Samsung products and informing customers on how to better use their devices. I use to also hold workshops for those who needed it and signed up for it.
Pros
I loved selling Samsung products
Cons
the hours
Great Company, Had a bad location
Dell Campus Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Athens, GAJuly 24, 2018
Mosaic is without a doubt a great company to work with and one I would gladly work with again. However, where I was as at was a terrible location. UGA was an incredibly slow campus and made the work both slow and dull. With low interaction as you work alone with regional calls as guidance anyone who is looking for a personal job with a feeling of commodity is likely to be disappointed, at least as a Campus Ambassador. There other jobs which are at their actual company I imagine would be quite different. I would highly recommend the company, they care and they are quite friendly and flexible.
good work environment
SALES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 21, 2018
Good company to work for. Management does not hassle or micromanage. Good pay and benefits for part timers. Would recommend this company to anyone who is retired or needs part time
Pros
good pay
Cons
opportunities to move up
Easy going
Representative (Former Employee) –  TexasJuly 15, 2018
A simply but enjoyable job that works well with having another job or school. Working part time as vendor isn't a great long term job, but isn't bad for people just in need of a part time job to earn a bit of extra cash.
Productive Fun Workplace
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 10, 2018
Busy work days on boarding 100+ employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the employees in the field helping them through the on boarding process and to help make their experience enjoyable.
Pros
People
Cons
Salaries
It's alright
Digital Lead / Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 8, 2018
Nothing too major. Just like every other merchandising job out there. Sometimes schedules are heavy, other times so light you're looking for any sort of extra work to get by.
North American Company
Recruiting/On-boarding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 5, 2018
Mosaic is in the client business of providing a service(s) across North America.
From Advertising, through sales, marketing and retail, Mosaic has been a leader for many years and appears set to continue as such.
Mixed
University, MS - Dell Campus Representative (Former Employee) –  Oxford, MSJuly 4, 2018
It was really great pay for the hours and I was able to do this job while I was at work at a different job. I feel like they did not adjust to the times, and this led to me leaving.
Pros
Paid well for the amount of hours worked
Cons
Too many meetings, unrealistic goals, outdated procedures.
Fun great paying job with advancement
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 27, 2018
typical day at work consist of doing inventory and getting the store set up for the day. I learned to constantly improve my time management skills, and interpersonal skills. I also learned that when given an assignment for work its always best to complete it in order to be prepared for your job. Workplace culture very diverse and fast paced with plenty to do from beginning to end. Management is great although you don't interact with them very often. In this job you have to learn to work with management over your shoulder. So you really learn to be independent in this job. The hardest part is working alone and making sure that you have everything done correctly prior to ending shift. The most enjoyable part is all the different skills you learn when merchandising.
Good experience, and leadership
Field Rep (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 22, 2018
I worked there several years and learned a great deal about the product and merchandising in general. Upper management was really good at staying in contact and helping find a solution when problems arose.
Job Review
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAJune 21, 2018
This was an amazing place to work. Had it not been for my family having to move because of mold to another county 3 hours away, I would still be here.