Mosaic North America Employee Reviews

Worst experience of my career
ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 28, 2019
The company is on the decline and in my time there the President and CEO and multiple heads of departments all left because they didnt' see a successful future. Very poor company culture.
Pros
Cool office, lots of travel for work
Cons
Poor compensation, work weekends, overworked for little pay, poor company culture, management treats employees horribly
Nice place, if you like to work only weekends
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 12, 2019
It was a nice place to work at different facilities.
Meeting different people,
explaining products. A weekend job that could help
income. Sometimes you had to bring your own cooking vessels, but were compensated. Overall.. Nice place.
Not the worse, could be so much better
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 14, 2019
Great job if you require flexibility. Not so great if your are looking for job advancement, professional development or mentorship. The pay for the metro area was low as well.
good work/life balance
Mosaic (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 11, 2019
Good work/life balance at Mosaic Sales Solutions. A solid, experienced management team that is results driven. Good benefits and flexibility.........
Mosaic North America
RECRUITING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 2, 2019
Mosaic has a fun office environment with great co workers. The company provided paths for advancement. A typical day at work included a work load, a strategic plan and targets, and action. The most enjoyable part of the job, in my opinion, is my coworkers. They took the pressure off the job by easing the workload and providing an upbeat and stimulating environment.
Pros
Health Benefits, 401k
Nice enviroment of work and good managment
Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 27, 2018
Managment are always concern with your wellness. Probability of promotion are really high
Dishonest
Seasonal Market Coordinator (Former Employee) –  MidwestDecember 19, 2018
I have never seen a company loose as many I9's as I did when I worked full time for more than 1 year at Mosaic on a program. Is this disorganization or something on the back end that is not correct? Review all your paychecks and look over your W2 at the end of the year would be my recommendation.
Pros
Ok Benefits and a few in house discounts
Cons
Many of us should be hourly but are being paid salary and are expected to work 7 days a week
Would not recommend
Field Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 17, 2018
This job puts a lot of wear and tear on your vehicle. You travel from store to store to check on merchandise and I found the job boring and somewhat monotonous.
Quick Decisions
Market Manager of Pittsburgh (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 26, 2018
It would have been nice to continue with the campaign that I was on

I was a market manager and was able to work freely and independently. I enjoyed that ability to hire and work that way - unfortunately, the contract for the company that I was hired with was not renewed and I was not able to continue.
Pros
Free Time
Cons
Independent contractor
Work Hard, Play Hard
Acosta Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 18, 2018
Mosaic has always been a fun community to be a part of that I can enjoy working in. Encouraging time to take a step back and take a breath when you need it while engaging and pushing you to be able to achieve goals to do better as you want to grow.
Pros
Open environment, caring community
Cons
Growth opportunities aren't always known
A Great place to work
Mosaic Sales Solution (Former Employee) –  Clarksdale, MSNovember 13, 2018
Flexible schedule and realistic work expectations. I very much enjoyed working for Mosaic. If I hadn't went to college to complete my degree I would still be there.
Be either at the top or the bottom...not the middle
Vice President (Former Employee) –  USANovember 5, 2018
Mosaic has hit on tough times the past couple of years after stringing together a solid run fueled by a combination of strong creative plus mergers and acquisitions.

Based on a strategic decision, Mosaic decided it wanted lots of doers and a very limited number of thinkers. This decision is not by definition wrong. It did lead to the elimination of a number of senior positions. The revenue and client retention issues began soon after. Cause and effect?
Pros
Cool looking offices
Cons
Loud offices
Its a great place to work, but stability is a concern
Lead Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2018
a typical day at work consisted of going into a location and building and establishing relationships with every single employee in hopes of training them as the brand ambassadors that we are. In this job i learned how to build and establish relationships that promote productivity in the workplace. The hardest part of the job is the instability of working as a vendor and being employed based on contracts that can end at any point in time. The most enjoyable part of the job is the autonomy and capability to build those relationships.
Pros
good compensation, exposure to multiple levels of business, autonomy
Cons
instability
The hours were convienent
Marketing and Sales (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 31, 2018
Very convenient hours, it was a part time position so no benefits. I worked on several different projects in several different states over the 8 yrs. I enjoyed my experience there.
Happy Environments
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 19, 2018
Mosaic is a wonderful company to work for. Its employee directory is full of delightful personalities and warm welcomes. Teamwork is Mosaic's strong suit: There's always someone to turn to if you need help. I had good relationships built with Mosaic employees and received respectable pay.
Pros
Paid Travel, Location Variance
Very good place many years ago
Client Information Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 8, 2018
When I started the place was great, but unfortunately I didn't have much time to advance because of work load was a lot and only if you were in the group of people that hang out then you will be acknowledge to advance.
Not enough hours
Lead Samsung Consultant (Former Employee) –  Muncy, PAOctober 8, 2018
Paid well hourly for what you do, but just not given enough hours to ensure you can pay your bills. Company is great to work for inthe overall! I loved my time there
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Not enough hours
Good but no room for advancement
Samsung Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 6, 2018
If you are part-time you do not get anything, then they expect you to do everything a lead does. The lead gets bonuses and paid days off and holiday pay when they are off. Meaning if there is a holiday coming up guess who is working. The part-timers. They overwork the part-timers and make them do lead work saying that it will help them to become a lead or manager. Other than that everything is great.
pay is good. when important events come up like vacation they are flexible. I have also work every weekend unless I request to have off.
Pros
pay
Cons
broken promises
Great place to start in Market Research and Sales
Field Representative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 27, 2018
I learned the ropes on creating and building relationships and acting as a liaison between vendors and retailers. I only wish some of the managers were nice because they are really uptight
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
short breaks no benefits
Mosaic
Technical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 8, 2018
Mosaic is a very solid company to work for, whenever I work, they give me money and I think this is good. Sometimes when I work even more, the give me more money.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic North America. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.5InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight