Mosaic North America Employee Reviews

Short lived
Dell Campus Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 2, 2018
This job should be seen as a side job for some extra cash. It demands a lot while giving you little hours to do so. Management is more like a paid babysitter and they're just getting adjusted to their positions themselves.
Pros
Free laptop with job
Cons
Low hours
Terrible place to work
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 5, 2018
They forgot to tell me they hired me as Christmas help and as as a result I was out of work in January. They also wanted me to take Online Training durig working ours only at the store while I was working during the ours we were most busy for Christmas shoppers.
The training in the equipment we were supporting was absent. Instead the training was on equipment that was at least 3 years out of date. And the online PC's did not work most of the time and we had 25 courses to take. I finished the training the day before they announced that we would be dismissed within a few weeks.
Pros
Cons
Totall Unorganized
Dell University, Dell Campus Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 4, 2018
The job was clear and the typical work day was fairly relaxed.
My manager was helpful and the people were nice. My work day was predictable and I had a list of to do lists that I had to accomplish.
Mosaic is a good company to work for in the Sales and Marketing industry
Talent Advisor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 4, 2018
Mosaic is a fast pace environment and the work culture is family oriented. Mosaic consistently strives to promote a good work life balance and stress-free work enviornment.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Lack of growth opportunities
Good Job
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 29, 2018
A good job to work with. Pay is fare. There isnt much room for advancement. It has a very fun work enviroment though. Its a big company that needs a bit more organization.
Stressful and hard work
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Forest City, IAJanuary 20, 2018
A typical day is helping client go to the restroom and then come back up to the dining room to eat and run every day programs, like laundry and dish washing. Then it was time to help clients get ready for bed and doing nighttime routines, like teeth brushing. This was what happened on second shift.
Pros
Forming realtionships with the clients and co workers
Cons
No breaks, and unfriendly co workers
not a place to work
Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  Plant City, FLNovember 26, 2017
They dont care about employees. ..you are just a number there is nothing more to say phosphate is a dying industry state side. ...good money but yiu never no day to day. ..if you have a job or not
Pros
good money
Cons
it not a dependable place to work
Mosaic North America
Marketing Strategist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2017
The upside with Mosaic is that they partner with numerous companies for you can pick and choose from a lot of interesting roles. I worked with Samsung through Mosaic and it was fun and interesting.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Short Term
Fun job
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 31, 2017
You travel a lot, meet a lot of people. Paid well, hard to advance. Requires a valid license and you drive a lot but you meet a lot of people at many different venues.
Pros
Compensation
Benefits
Terrible boss
MetroPCS Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 6, 2017
Absolutely no organization in pay roll, email listservs, communication, and our weekly demanded metrics were outrageously high. With a better boss who values organization better, I'd like working there a lot more.

Want to know more about Mosaic North America?

Ask a question
Fun work environment
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 6, 2017
Most of our events are spent in the field, all over southeastern Pennsylvania and the Delaware Valley promoting a product or program.

We change our programs every few months, and were primarily centered around sales of alcoholic beverages through our partners AB InBev and Penn Beverage.

I worked with a lot of awesome people, and got to interact with tons of new faces on a daily basis. I really enjoy practicing my sales tactics with different products on different people in different environments. I enjoy learning everyday and facing the challenges that come with trying to sell or market a product.

The hardest part of the job was traveling.
Pros
Flexible hours and compensation
Cons
Long trips, a lot of driving.
Great Place to Work
Flagship Customer Tech - Samsung (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 19, 2017
I worked at Samsung 837 and it was a great place to work since a lot of creativity is involved. Learn how to build great people skills and a great work ethic.
Never work for this company
Guide (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 21, 2017
I have dealt with vocal harassment from the manager ranging from inappropriate comments to full blown yelling a degrading me in front of my co workers. We've all gotten together to report his behavior given that employees have quit due to him, yet hr does nothing. I'll be leaving soon.
Pros
They pay you so much to deal with this garbage
Cons
Everything else. You never know your schedule, leadership doesn't care, daily harassment.
A dream come true..
Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee) –  Niles, OHJanuary 12, 2017
I have nothing but great things to say about Mosaic, their support for employees is unparalleled and had proved to be everything I wanted in an employer, most, if not always clear and concise with their expectations and always had obtainable but challenging goals.
Manager, Client Services (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 24, 2016
Great company to work for. Everyone works as a team. They provide an online university and encourage promotions, and believe in work/life balance.