Mosaic Employee Reviews

Room for advancement if you desire
Direct Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXApril 22, 2019
Because of last manager it was very difficult to work with that person. But overall it is a nice company to work for. The individuals are nice and appreciate what you do for them.
Mosaic life care if a great place no matter if in dr office or hospital.
Patient Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Trenton, MOApril 18, 2019
I have learned so much on Access side and medical office side. Taking care of patients daily. Vitals and blood drawls daily or Medical office. Insurance and billing.
Pros
Discounts, hour lunch, dont work weekends or holidays
Cons
Over whelming, long work days
A great place to work
Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 15, 2019
This was a great place to work. I enjoyed the team-centric atmosphere. The compensation is great and the company takes its ethics and values very seriously.
new job
Direct Support Associate/Associate Manager/Manager (Current Employee) –  Cromwell, CTApril 15, 2019
it was a fair place to work my reason for leaving was it was time to move on and I was going to get a better paid at my per diam job so i took a position at another job.
Analytical Lab Technician
Analytical Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Parrish, FLApril 13, 2019
If you want to make money, then this is the place for you. But, if you want a life and make money, then this isn’t the place for you. You live here!!!
Pros
There is a lot of money that can be made.
Cons
You will live there !
Run!
rather not say (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXApril 10, 2019
Just don't. It will be weeks or months or years of your life you can't get back. Management is backstabbing, gossipy, play favorites and only care about money. Hypocritical for a "Christian" non-profit. Go somewhere else before you invest yourself in this company.
Pros
plenty of overtime
Cons
lack of support and communication
Fun but hard to get the promotion
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Cromwell, CTApril 8, 2019
Nice place to work but difficult to get the promotion. I have been called for interview more than 4 times Assistant Manager. Even sometimes I do some part of financial text but no one call me.
Cons
Difficult to get promotion if you are internal employee
Unethical faithbased orginization.
Program Coordinator - HCBS (Former Employee) –  Forest City, IAApril 6, 2019
Was a wonderful work place before affiliation with Mossic in 2012. Lacks apprecitation of staff and the knowledge they have. Staff with 30+ years of dedication in various positions were eliminated..........putting added responsibilities on already over worked staff.
Pros
Clients are amazing
Cons
Lack appreciation for longevity. Direct support staff are over worked and under appreciated
Individuals Make My Day
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  NebraskaApril 5, 2019
Each day I have the opportunity to ensure those who can easily be taken advantage of are not. Accountability is not consistent across the board. The best part of the day are the individuals when they visit.
Pros
Serving the Individuals
Cons
No Paid Holidays for Office, Micro Mangement, No accountability
Flexability
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INApril 2, 2019
Mosaic is one of the best companies to work for serving people with disabilities. I left the company for my own personal reasons with no intentions of putting the company down, but with intentions of stating only what needs to be improved. Which I'm quite sure that this is not the first time companies here these reviews....
Pros
Flexability
Cons
Overworked underpaid no good benefits
Fun place to work
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Ellsworth, KSMarch 28, 2019
I loved working with the clients. Got to take the clients out for events like dances, ice cream socials, a special prom, you get to take them shopping and out to eat every once in awhile
Constantly busy
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Cromwell, CTMarch 26, 2019
It was a family like workplace. Very busy but yet had time to be able to talk to my fellow employees. Clients always were first for Mosaic. I always felt like I can be trusted to get my work done on my own. The best part of my job was helping my direct care workers with any questions or concerns they may have on a daily basis.
Pros
Able to work on my own
Cons
Very little time for breaks
Fast paced with multiple facilities
EHS Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mulberry, FLMarch 22, 2019
Mosaic offers opportunities for upward advancement. It can be a difficult place to work if you are at a chemical plant. The safety culture is excellent. Most positions allow for opportunities to grow through training and education. There are onsite gyms, tuition reimbursement, gain sharing and an annual bonus. Market conditions drive the industry, it's very cyclical, which means support groups that are not already lean will see employee reductions.
Temp job
Planogram Team Member (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 16, 2019
Good job to learn how to use a planogram to set and fill aisles. It is a temp job, but it pays well and is mostly fair. Travel work will pay for mileage.
Disrespectful and stressful environment to work in.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Saint James, LAMarch 16, 2019
Management and H.R. automatically believes anything that the Supervisors and A or B Operator's tell them, they will make up lies to get you fired if you stand up for yourself in any kind of way, they basically want robots working for them not humans, they literally will ask you to break their own safety rules, then get mad and target you if you refuse to do so. And what makes it worse is the lower class employees that work there, they will break the rules when asked to do so, then get fired themselves if caught, because the Supervisors or Operators will deny saying that they told them to do the act. Now the higher ups still have their jobs, but the material handlers are left looking for work. It's a evil place to work, and human resources does nothing to them when reported. Safety isn't a concern of theirs at all, until they hear that Florida reps are coming, then they want everyone to put on a show until they leave.
Pros
As much overtime as you can handle
Cons
Poor leadership, stressful environment due to low morale, supervision talks down to their employees, even curses toward them.
Fantastic place to work
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 14, 2019
Mosaic has a team culture that is second to none. The people support you on every step of your career. The projects are all very cool and innovative. Learned a lot about being an effective team player
Giood
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Uncasville, CTMarch 14, 2019
I enjoyed working with the adults and seiors with disabilities at mosaic i enjoyed taking them different places exposing them to things in and out of their community i enjoyed cooking and talking with them all
At the particular facility i worked at. There was a great group of employees i worked with.
Chemical plant operator/ water treatment (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLMarch 14, 2019
Pretty demanding of your time even though you are well compensated for it. You'll will lose quite a bit of social and family time. In return you'll will be able to afford the luxuries that a lot of people can't. Stay grounded and don't live above your means. It's a perfect job to raise a family comfortably.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Expect to miss a lot of time with family.
Highly satisfying experience with people with intellectual disabilities
Direct Support Manager (Current Employee) –  NebraskaMarch 9, 2019
A wonder place to have your heart filled with joy from the people supported by Mosaic who have intellectual disabilities. Most rewarding job I have had by far. Leadership at corporate level make changes based on money and not people. Have not had “boots on the ground “ for some time and have no clue. If you are not a kiss butt then you will never advance. Corporate focuses on negative aspects of each agency and not positives. They look to do the bare minimum and not keep high quality of services. Expect mid management to work extra hours in office, in group homes, with no consideration of family life or high level of stress.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No advancement, work culture poor
Fun workplace
Day Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Liberal, KSMarch 1, 2019
The clients that I worked with were always so happy to see me, and it made me smile to see them happy. Some clients however didn't have such a great day and would break out in "behaviors"; it was always a challenge to redirect them back to "normal".

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Mosaic.

Powered by Comparably