Mosaic Employee Reviews

I really enjoyed my co-workers
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2018
Great place to work. The culture is great. I would go back here in a heartbeat. If there was room for advancement I more than likely would have stayed
Pros
Great people
Cons
Tons of travel
Learning process
QA Technician (Current Employee) –  Four Corners, FLJanuary 14, 2018
shift work and being 12 hours, not much of a social life. running tests on dirt samples throughout the day. some days are more overwhelming than others but overall a great learning experience
Pros
enjoyable
Cons
shift work
Great if you dont have kids...
Chemical Technician (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 12, 2018
Its a pretry nice atmosphere. Manager and coworkers were nice. Theres always some bad apples (is a job not heaven) but all in all was great. Work life balance is good if you dont have kids and all that but if you do you will miss many schoolplays and football games but youll have a good pay check.
Pros
Overtime $$, good pay, low stress
Cons
Overtime, distance(middle of nowhere)
Na
Supported Living Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 11, 2018
It was not enough training to do the job efficiently
Caseload was large
Management was ok
working with individuals that appreciated what you were doing for them
Pros
understanding people
Cons
communication
Avoid this place.
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Forest City, IAJanuary 11, 2018
STAY AWAY!! this place is tremendously awful they don’t care about the staff or the individuals . Management sucks They will over work you nonstop because of the lack of staff, you get tricked into working shifts you had no clue you’ll have to work. There’s no confidentiality with employees or clients everyone talks about everyone behind they back avoid this place like the plague they’ll get shut down soon
Pros
Cons
Company doesn’t care about the individuals
Great people to work with
Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 10, 2018
I loved working with Mosaic. They consistently hire caring and collaborative people, which makes the daily grind very enjoyable. I had fun pretty much the entire 5.5 years I worked there.
Pros
Great hiring practices.
Cons
My contract ended.
Great place with events going on all the time
Food and Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Blythewood, SCJanuary 8, 2018
It was a golf club, so the atmosphere was very busy and bustling. Fully run kitchen and restaurant/bar. Weddings, birthday parties and all types of events going on all year long.Can be stressful, but that made it worth it.
Productive place, fun hanging around the clients
Direct Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXJanuary 6, 2018
The job itself was okay, i love being around the clients. We can take them the movies, out to eat, and other places. I listen to the different types of stories they tell me.
Pros
Eat when I got ready
Cons
Not being able to sleep, cause i was working 12 hours night shift
Fun and Great experience
Part-Time Premium Sales (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 5, 2018
Working for Mosaic as a Premium Sales Rep is a great marketing and sales experience. You can really let your personality shine and be rewarded for being yourself. Personable and is always up to date on sales strategies. If your a people person then this is the job for you.
Pros
Independence, No Micromanagement
Un-Organized and Un-Professional
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJanuary 3, 2018
I felt that the company was very unorganized. I had several issues with poor professionalism. I had a lot of my information told to people that wasn't supposed to be told.
It's retail, pretty self-explanitory
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDJanuary 3, 2018
Pay employees more as you decide to increase the workload. Give more incentives to sell and discounts on the product we're selling to employees also!!
Pros
Not much to be honest
Cons
No room for advancement, seniority is nothing.
The company has its ups and downs.
Railcar Inspection Tech, Yard Master, Rail Road (Former Employee) –  Bartow, FLDecember 31, 2017
I worked at Mosaic for a short time (was laid off due to a site shutting down) but, there wasn't a whole lot I could complain about at that company. The people were great and very helpful, they always worked with you and were there for you, and they showed they cared about you. I would go back to Mosaic if I felt confident I would keep a job.
Mosaic Fertilizer
EHS Manangement System Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLDecember 29, 2017
A typical day at Mosaic is a day full of meetings. Time management is a must and the ability to accumulate data and analyze it and report on the analysis is a must. Management is focused on data management. Workplace culture is fair but all business.
Pros
Good Pay and benefits
Cons
Mosaic tends to restructure frequently and change business philosophies midstream
Very process oriented with many experienced people
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE AND RELIABILITY ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 28, 2017
Relaxed --structured -- process oriented-- outcome achieved with flexible procedure -- ; decentralized operations ; many different groups working on assigned objectives
Pros
Safety first company
Cons
resistant to new technologies training
Tough environment
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mulberry, FLDecember 28, 2017
My position was project related only. However; I did interact significantly with the maintenance group for project coordination and to help where possible in their activities. Can be demanding but rewarding upon completion of projects.
Pros
Immediate staff good to work with.
Cons
Environment
mosaic
DSA (Former Employee) –  Axtell, NEDecember 26, 2017
get to work so a walk through with the other staff members of what's going on with everyone meaning the clients. Then continue on to our normal duties making food for supper and doing their laundry games if they want to. Taking showers and doing nightly routines. ive learned that not everyone is the same in anything everyone has there own way of doing things such as calming down id upset etc. Its an easy going environment especially when you work well with others. Hardest part is when the clients get upset and seeing them distressed or upset or having to put them in restraints. It breaks my heart but its part of the job and are trained for it. I loved/enjoyed my clients. I looked forward to seeing there faces every day it was very hard for me when I left
Great team to work with
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 26, 2017
In the 10 years that I have worked at Mosaic, the fellow employees are the best part. Along with being exposed to different cuisines and working events with a unique twist, you learn a lot. In my time there I have grown into a much more respectable employee and I have the team at Mosaic (mostly the GM) to thank for that. The worst part of this job is the lack of communication that trickles down from the top and the lack of input on performance. In my years in the restaurant industry, regular performance reports are scarce and I personally believe they are the utmost important. This was something that was rarely ever done while working at Mosaic but one of the most beneficial acts that management could perform. Overall I have to say I enjoyed working here. I can't even begin to explain the amount I've learned just from being with this company. All-in-all it was a great job. Everywhere has downsides but here my peers kept me afloat even in the worst of times.
Pros
Exposure to different foods and beers, great food, occasional free food. Wonderful coworkers
Cons
Rare pay increase, no insurance, to PTO or sick days
Loved this place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Montville, CTDecember 23, 2017
As ADSM, loved working with staff and residents. This was by far the most rewarding job I have ever had. Although, the pay was not comparable for the job I was doing, once you become attached to the residents it is difficult to leave.
Pros
Residents staff overtime
Cons
pay
Poor management
Direct Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Osceola, IADecember 23, 2017
I enjoyed working for mosaic but I had no social life or anytime to myself. The management at mosaic is poor. Although I managed to get a very good manager so if you can get one then this job is very fulfilling if you can do this kind of work
Great pay, benefits and schedule but poor management and business practices
Process operator (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLDecember 19, 2017
Great place to work if you want to wonder if you have a job one day at time. Poor business practices lead to lay offs. Great pay and benefits along with a nice rotating schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight