MOSSY FORD Employee Reviews

Revolving door with no team culture
Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 29, 2018
The Mossy family values are honorable. The management "team" in place at Mossy Ford is not. No individual commission sales vouchers were ever provided to a salesperson at the end of a sale. Commission reports were inconsistent and deceptive. The commission structure, at first glance looks incredible and achievable. However, there was very little opportunity for profit in a vehicle. This meant the average take-home pay per each vehicle was $75. Multiply that by an average of 12 cars sold per month, then try to sustain a living in San Diego.
Pros
The vehicles are interesting.
Cons
Little to no-profit in the vehicles means you have to work all of the time to try to make a living.
Great place to work, great management
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 5, 2018
Title says it all, coworkers were friendly and competent. Management had your best interest at heart, all really great guys to work with. Room for advancement.
Opportunity to gain skills
Finance Assistant, Estimator, Data Management (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 16, 2015
The managers at Mossy Ford believed in me and gave me the opportunity to begin as body shop estimator without having much knowledge. With their support and trust I was able to become widely knowledgeable with the estimating CCC1 program and become familiar with estimating techniques. Being able to be part of the finance department and call center have allowed me to gain customer service experience and has showed me other aspects of how a car dealership is run. But Having to interact with customers is definitely the most satisfying part of working at Mossy Ford.
Pros
helpful and friendly staff
Mossy Ford
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 1, 2013
This is great place to work. The management is great and the communication amoung coworker is excellent. I am just leaving this place because I am looking for better opportunities.