MOSSY FORD Employee Reviews

4.5
Ratings breakdown
Nice new store
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Pacific Beach, CADecember 5, 2015
Mossy Ford has a great new Building and the company is Family oriented. Decent pay and hours. Inventory is large and nice support staff
Pros
New Building
Opportunity to gain skills
Finance Assistant, Estimator, Data Management (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 16, 2015
The managers at Mossy Ford believed in me and gave me the opportunity to begin as body shop estimator without having much knowledge. With their support and trust I was able to become widely knowledgeable with the estimating CCC1 program and become familiar with estimating techniques. Being able to be part of the finance department and call center have allowed me to gain customer service experience and has showed me other aspects of how a car dealership is run. But Having to interact with customers is definitely the most satisfying part of working at Mossy Ford.
Pros
helpful and friendly staff
Mossy Ford
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 1, 2013
This is great place to work. The management is great and the communication amoung coworker is excellent. I am just leaving this place because I am looking for better opportunities.