MOTHER TERESA ACADEMY Employee Reviews

5.0Pay & Benefits
Horrible
Teacher Aide (Former Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYJuly 7, 2015
This school is a joke. First of all, The facility itself is horrible with multiple students from different age ranges stuck in classes together. Second of all, when hiring me as an after school teacher aide they told me i would have a set 3 hours per day...not the case. Half the time they would let us go early, and there was one occassion where they actually told me to go home the minute i got there. Third of all, I informed them I had found out I was pregnant and that I would only be able to work until april of the school year due to my due date. After hearing of this, I noticed the atmosphere change. Less than a month later, they "let me go" via email. The excuse was that it was because of budget restraints, however a month later they were advertising the same exact position on craigslist. That being said, I'm pretty sure they fired me for being pregnant which is illegal and rude. I would not send my children here or work here. ever.
Pros
nothing
Cons
rude staff, bad atmosphere, no set hours