Motion Recruitment Partners

Motion Recruitment Partners Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA13 reviews
Good Training, Bad Pay
Will effectively train you to become a recruiter. They will significantly underpay you and force you to wait 6 months to receive commissions. Must play office politics to get into a management seat although they advertise it is based solely on performance.
Leanerd a lot/ Laughed a lot
The staff at Jobspring Partners is full of VERY impressive sales professionals~ you can learn a lot form them. In the short time I was there, I learned more about sales than I could imagine. The culture is accommodating and positive. The hardest part of the job is maintaining your best performance- which they go over the top to help you with.
100% recommend a job with Jobspring Partners.
Pros
Happy Hour/ Mentorship/ Collegial atmoshpere/ Promotions/ People are hilarious
Cons
No real cons; its a great place to work
Great place to grow your career
Jobspring Partners is a great place to gain experience as a recruiter and a business person in general. They have a great training program and allow for exponential upward mobility.
It was okay
I worked there for 6 months and it was okay . The management style is very aggressive and they take advantage of people for the dollar bill. I mean I guess it’s business, but I just didn’t want to make a living that way. If you’re a fast paced person who is willing to do whatever you have to for the dollar bill then I recommend working there. If you’re not, then I’d recommend another environment
I had every indicator of stress while I worked there
Great training program, you have two training sessions every week. High turnover rates and very high stress levels. I threw up before I went to work. Great first job to get experience and unless you have a vice you wont make it here long.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Bait & Switch in DC Workbridge
It seems like all these staffing companies (Workbridge, Robert Half, TekSystems) don't really have positions to fill as they keep circulating the same positions over and over again on their websites. Here is what happened:

I applied to what sounds like a legitimate IT position and the next day I get a call from a junior recruiter to discuss the opportunity. We go over skills, experiences, requirements, company location and size, salary requirements, and then set a face-to-face meeting with senior recruiters in their DC office. I was expecting an email to confirm meeting, location to discuss the position in more detail and here is what I got:

*****************************

Interview Preparation:

Please email me a copy of:

• Three technical supervisory references.

Additionally:

• A list of any target companies that you would like to pursue.

• A list of companies we should not contact on your behalf. (This list should include the companies where your resume has been submitted and the companies where you have already interviewed.)

Interview Details:

When you get here you and I will sit down for 15-20 minutes, talk about your recent projects and experience in a bit more depth. Then I’ll have you meet with my colleagues on the team here, where I and the team will do our best to answer any questions you might have about specific positions or the market in general. Any of the positions you approve, we’ll submit you to and get started marketing you to our clients.

*****************************

NO Where in the above message states anything about
 - more...
Pros
None That I'm Aware Of
Cons
There are no jobs, they copy job descriptions and salary info from other sources
recent grad company
good company for the recent grad. really low starting salary, but if you hustle you can work your way up and make good money.
Great training, but definitely not for everyone.
Great training, great people, tough work, long days, a lot of sales, a lot of ups and downs, extremely challenging.
revolving door
A place good for recent college grads to gain some experience. Few succeed here as it's a high-stress, high-expectation environment with poor pay in a highly competitive market. A lot of cold-calling and micro management and glamorous promises of success. Still, a good reality check for recent college grads on the real world.
Pros
young energy
Cons
poor pay, micro-management
Smile and dial work environment.
Typical day at work consist of sitting directly in front of your manager cold calling from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement.
Cons
Very structured, low compensation, management is on top of you.
relaxed environment with goals.
I enjoy working here and good management but no job security.
Good place to start
Just started, I enjoyed my training and I enjoy what I do. Great energetic coworkers and environment to work in with young crowd.
Good social community in the office.

Learned great sales techniques and how to lead as well as follow.
Productive and fun work place!
This is a great setting for young entry level professionals and there is plenty room for growth and advancement. Great company!