Motion Stretch Studio Employee Review

View all Motion Stretch Studio reviews

Company stinks
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 19, 2019
Stay far away from this company. They burned the California employees about 100 in total. No regard for honesty or integrity! How does a company open in all these studios and some within the same month they closed. Such a poorly executed operation on every level. Owners didn't give a rats a** about they fate of the employees.

Other Motion Stretch Studio Employee Reviews

Worst company ever
Worker (Former Employee) –  Mt PleasantSeptember 19, 2019
STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS POSSIBLE! They will lure you in with great pay and benefits. They will beg you to quit your other job and work full time just for them and make it seem like the best decision you could ever make. And then 2 months later they will leave you a VOICEMAIL saying that they are closing the business effectively immediately and you no longer have a job. They did this with every single location in CA and now they did the same thing with the location in SC and it was only open for less than 2 months! They have no idea what they are doing! The business model and plan changes at least once per week and the “CEO” is some 27 year old yoga instructor that has no freaking idea what she is doing and doesn’t even have more than a years worth of managers experience much less the experience or skill to run an entire company. This company will be run into the ground in less than a year.
Great working Environment
Front Desk Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GASeptember 18, 2019
I really loved the working environment. The people were nice and they were accommodating. It was just unfortunate for me that the location I got hired on to work closed. If I could work at another location I would.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motion Stretch Studio. Our community is ready to answer.