Motion Stretch Studio Employee Review

View all Motion Stretch Studio reviews

Great working Environment
Front Desk Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GASeptember 18, 2019
I really loved the working environment. The people were nice and they were accommodating. It was just unfortunate for me that the location I got hired on to work closed. If I could work at another location I would.

Other Motion Stretch Studio Employee Reviews

Worst company ever
Worker (Former Employee) –  Mt PleasantSeptember 19, 2019
STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS POSSIBLE! They will lure you in with great pay and benefits. They will beg you to quit your other job and work full time just for them and make it seem like the best decision you could ever make. And then 2 months later they will leave you a VOICEMAIL saying that they are closing the business effectively immediately and you no longer have a job. They did this with every single location in CA and now they did the same thing with the location in SC and it was only open for less than 2 months! They have no idea what they are doing! The business model and plan changes at least once per week and the “CEO” is some 27 year old yoga instructor that has no freaking idea what she is doing and doesn’t even have more than a years worth of managers experience much less the experience or skill to run an entire company. This company will be run into the ground in less than a year.
Protocols are good, but using only those limits service
Stretch Coach (Former Employee) –  Rancho Santa Margarita, CASeptember 13, 2019
At motion they had their proprietary stretch protocols, which is good for the general public. But while working there I was presented with client's where the protocols can only do so much and not necessarily address the client's needs. I felt restricted in my service. But standardization was necessary so clients can receive the same treatment from any stretch coach. I understood that, but as some of the client's were not getting better due to their specific I was affected morally and ethically.
Pros
Good business idea. Loved the athletic training set up
Cons
limitations on protocol for specific musculoskeletal dysfunctions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motion Stretch Studio. Our community is ready to answer.