Motion Stretch Studio Employee Reviews

Horrible Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJune 16, 2019
I wouldn’t really suggest working here unless your ready to deal with all this stuff this company brings. It was a pretty simple job, pretty simple answering phones, calling and doing other front desk duties. Then of course selling memberships, yet the company continued to change policies and change in general. The prices changed and it was a lot harder to sell. They even added commission and if you didn’t sell you were fired! Management is poor, person running the place was always home and relaying on employees to do their work. HR and even the company in general doesn’t care about its employees. If their is an issue HR is quick to ignore you and the regionals don’t care to help. It’s also a very competitive environment, where people gossip and spread negativity. I really wouldn’t suggest working here! So please be careful!
Very underwhelming
Stretch Coach (Current Employee) –  Springfield, NJJune 16, 2019
You’re offered one pay rate, sign contracts and then informed the night before you start the rate changed and you’re being given a lower rate. Ummmm what?! Promises of an 80% full schedule for opening day fell short, never got a full 40 hours or even 35 which was promised. Constantly being threatened with write ups over nonsense, given homework to do or else you’ll be written up or you’re taken off the schedule. Everything promised by management never came to pass, no marketing, no banners, no grand opening signs, nothing for the public to actually know what we do here when you pass us on the street. Completely relying on “word of mouth” instead of promoting keeps the studio at low conversion rates, and “with that being said” the coaches are then pressed harder when the intros don’t join. Nothing like they promised and very unstable job wise.. Stay away from this company..
Worse company i ever worked for!
Coach (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 20, 2019
At the beginning I was excited to work for the company, it was something new and a different environment. First off this company hiring Coaches as massage therapist but doesn't have a massage establishment license. So when I asked about the licensing they became annoyed because I was concerned about my license since I'm responsible for it. Second they offer $10 hr for sitting and $6 per stretch so average of $22 if you do 2 -30min stretches in that hr. Which would be ok if they actually followed the policy they had in place for cancellation or no shows. Since they didn't I had a lot of no shows they would take off the screen as "early cancellation " so I would not get paid for the session. Third, the manager plays favorite and I feel is unsuitable to manage. Last thing good luck with getting in touch with Human Resources. I'm still waiting to get the correct info to contact them directly.
Cons
Compensation, management, lack of communication, discrimination and lack of consistency
Corporate management doesn't honor contracts
Stretch Coach (Former Employee) –  Springfield, NJMay 16, 2019
Management changes the schedule every week, not honoring availability, or giving enough hours. Stretch coaches are treated as salesmen, and conversion rates determine if you will be put on the schedule in future. Atmosphere is fun and inviting, but overall discouraging.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
availability not honored, wacky scheduling, corporate not honoring contracts
Okay place to work for a high school kid
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 10, 2019
I work at a very laid back location in a shopping center where there other popular stores. Leads was generate slow and hour was cut due to the business peak. Which I have a family and this is not the way a man should work, where hour was inconsistent. Manager was working from home while I work at the store communication with the same client over the internet and phone which made things confusing. Micromanaging was something she say she wasn't going do, trying to impress customer and overlook her team in front of other was very unprofessional. Why new company have this millionaire dream for the first month so their run employees off, because of they get mad why everyone is not buying their service. Good things come to those who are patience.
Pros
Early shifts
Cons
Management, pay, hours
Head Stretch Coach (Current Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAApril 17, 2019
I love working for MOTION but as an ATC I am highly over qualified to work here. We educate and help people gain their quality of life back but I am only using half my skills that I am certified to do. The stuff and environment are great and the product is great.
Amazing place to work!
Regional Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 5, 2018
A company that is really focused on the team environment. Fast-paced, fun, open atmosphere. Young company with a lot of potential for advancement. We work hard and we play hard!
Pros
The MOTION Culture, Team environment
Productive and fun place to work
Human Resources and Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 27, 2018
MOTION is such a wonderful place to work. The company is quickly growing which makes it a great opportunity for anyone. MOTION has a motivating and friendly environment and I would definitely recommend working here!
Amazing
Director Marketing (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 3, 2018
MOTION is such a great place to work at!
If you are interested in what we do definitely recommend this company! The people and employees make this place feel like a family.
Pros
friendly, co-workers, room for growth, fairly compensated
Fun, fast-growing, and motivating work place!
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 2, 2018
MOTION Stretch Studio has been an amazing place to work!The company is growing quickly making it an exciting place to work, but at the same time is very team oriented! The culture is motivating, supportive and makes you want to come to work everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motion Stretch Studio. Our community is ready to answer.