MotionPoint Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLMarch 6, 2018
I still work here at MotionPoint and the company is amazing. The training period really gives you the tools to succeed and they do NOT micromanage in any way. The culture is very relaxed and it has that tech company-type vibe. People dress relaxed and listen to music and mesh well together. The interview process is extensive, but that's because we feel strong about bringing the right person to join the team.
I recommend pursuing this company as a potential employer and I am very lucky that I currently work here!
Pros
401k, full benefits, 3-weeks PTO, free gym membership, great culture, awesome team, good location, 1-hr lunch break, 40-hr work week
Cons
Friendly Environment and helpful coworkers and managers
Quality Assurance Tester (Former Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLAugust 15, 2017
The managers were always nice and willing to understand where you were coming from if you needed time off or anything. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
Don't Do It
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLMay 30, 2017
It sounds like a great company, but unfortunately, you will be amass a lack of process, unorganized decision making, and overall chaos of internal workings. They cannot decide on what direction to go, nor do they like to figure out how to get there. If they do make a strategic decision to do something or implement something, they do it poorly. Lack of accountability creates half of a work ethic for employees with zero sense of urgency. They want to be presented as a tech company, which insults most tech companies. They have no positive work culture as all departments are siloed and very rarely work together.
Pros
Cinco de Mayo?
Cons
Selective in their remote working, terrible internal systems, stagnant in progressive change to adapt new technology and tools
Very strange place to work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJanuary 4, 2017
For some odd reason, the company decided to set up in what seems to be warehouse space that had been converted into office space. As a result, the indoor climate is inconsistent. There are some areas too cold, some areas too hot and some areas too stuffy. They hired way too many employees for this odd setup to accomodate. Parking spaces are very hard to get. It was also very hard to use the restroom. Again, way too many employees worked in the building. As I mentioned, it was supposed to be warehouse space.

It was weird.. The office section my team worked in was separated from the rest. It was kept dark and it was hot and stuffy. Seemed like a dungeon to me.

Communication from management is not very good. It was very hard to get a good idea of what it was they were asking me to do.

There were nice perks working here, but the perks could not make up for all that was wrong.

There is a yearly picnic sponsored by the company, which is nice.

I don't have much else to say about this company because there isn't much good to say about them.
Pros
Yearly picnic, company pays well. Good benefits.
Cons
Indoor temperature was stuffy, either too hot or too cold in certain areas, too many people worked here.
QA TESTER (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLAugust 24, 2015
Very heavy workload, tremendous Enterprise client portfolio, that requires lots of hours of exquisite work for meeting the company standards, this has gave me the opportunity of seeing how large scale business plan and operates their Web base infrastructure, in terms of management Motionpoint has a great open door policy what facilitates the communication between leaders and employees, it feels like a big family. The hardest part of the job is the volume of account that each member handles and how high the standards to meet are, but work beside of such of amazing team makes the day by day very pleasant .

401K
Health Insurance
Payed Vacations
6 Holliday a Year
Pros
Great open door policy, great management!
Productive Fun Place to work
Web Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek FlMay 16, 2015
Fun and productive work environment. The staff is one big family.
Everyone works as a team to achieve utmost success.
Never a dull moment
Excellent place to work
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLMarch 11, 2014
daily communication with 500 fortune clients
managed 40+ accounts on a daily basis
had team meetings for several projects running at the same time
resolve project issues between us and the customer
need to adapt to work with different personalities of team members
ensure I communicate well direction to team members
one a quarter visit clients at their locations
build relationships with our client to ensure future sales
worked closely with the entire office, from sales to billing
Pros
great environment to work
Cons
healthcare and benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MotionPoint. Our community is ready to answer.

MotionPoint Reviews by Location