Motor Club of America

Motor Club of America Employee Reviews

United States78 reviews
MCA provides roadside assistance plans and coverage for automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, RV's and trailers. Our members enjoy excellent customer service, protection, and peace of mind.
One can truly enjoy the benefits of remote work, having a home office, and working on ones own time. Commissions are fair and the marketing is simple. If one is a people person, there may be no shortage of potential customers.
Easiest job opportunity for inspired entrepreneurs. Work when you want when you want no boss no rules. Promote on Facebook Instagram ect made $80 per sale or referral. Free training and website or create your own build a team and receive passive income from team. Every one made the same some made more depending on THEIR work ethic so it’s not a pyramid scheme like a 9 to 5 . The pay did recently drop to 35 per referral or sale. But still better then a 9 to 5 pay. And the pay is well . If you are good at sales and marketing then this is for you. Weekly pay and benefits there is a $40 member ship card you will purchase before making sales because how can your promote a company if your not using the benefits your self to promote them.
You get great benefits and the pay is awesome. Flexible schedule you create yourself as you build your team. They give you better coverage then most roadside assistance companies so people can really see the package value upfront.
I found them to be uninterested. Not at all focused on getting real business opportunity. I don't know how they stay in business. It's all on administrative "cruise control".
Great place to "work" however most people call it a scam because of promises made by the people that referred them and not the company it self. Great benefits along with great pay plans and all you need is to actually apply some serious marketing ideas to fully take advantage of the opportunity.
Pros
self employed, great money, unlimited potential, weekly pay
Cons
hard work, need some education to fully take advatage
Motor Club Of America is a great working experience, your able to work at your own pace and the income is very reasonable and the hours is very flexible.
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
None at all
Loved it! Able to be independent within self employment, attend school, and be a full time mother all while making extra income! This is a great program!
This is a great opportunity to to be your own boss.Make your own schedule.Market great services,benefits and discounts on and offline.MCA has been established since 1926.
Pros
Making your own schedule as an independent associate
Cons
Low commission payout
Work 3 to 5 hours per day
This job teaches us how to relate all peoples on a daily basis.

Work your own schedule.

The hardest part of this job it is commissioned based.
Pros
Work own hours, flexible schedule
Cons
breaks anytime
MCA allows for you to work in the comfort of your own home. The benefits are great also. But you'll only exceed in this if you keep working at it. It's not easy money.
Typical day consists of an auto dial-er and 80-100 calls per day to potential customers. If your performance is good, you can earn daily cash and rewards.
Pros
work-life balance, easy job
Cons
low pay and benefits
the days and hours are flexible you have the benefit to work your own hours
this job teaches you marketing and telemarketing skills

we are associates with management and the system of Motor club of America is independant
Pros
flexbilities
The company is the best for road side assistance
When you call for a tow truck to help you, im telling you one came for me in 8 minutes!! Very impressed
Pros
best road side assistance
Cons
They lowered the commission pay
MCA allows for you to work in the comfort of your own home. Great Opportunity. I would recommend anybody give Motor Club of America a chance as a part time opportunity to earn money online.
MCA is similar to what I did for Thrive. I was able to work freely as well as work any time of the day. I can take however days of the week as I would like. It gave me the opportunity to be with my kids at home while working.
Pros
The pros are: work at your own pace. take however much days off.
Cons
Cons: You won't get paid much if you don't refer much people.
Motor Club of america has given a great perspective on direct sales. I taught me how to conversation and communicate with different people and the psychology behind making a sell.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
low quality leads
If you're interested in earning some extra income from home. Just go to www.mycashbenefits247.com
Go under where it says careers

Info will be on our website.

There are great benefits

That will protect you!!

Don't miss out and don't forget to check out our benefits!
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
In the beginning leads.. training is available
Great benefits & services .
Also a lovely compensation plan that pays weekly & has a residual bonuses plan

Connected with a lot of other associates that has long term career goals as me .
you have to make a sale in order to get paid and build an empire. to me i needed more one on one training like in person because thru technology it was complicated and stressful
Pros
work from home
Cons
have to make a sale in order to get paid
Great company to work for. Plenty of legitimate money is there. However, with most sales jobs, it will not just come to you. You actually have to work. That is part of the reason I enjoy commission based jobs. Because with those types of jobs, you get a straight-forward outlook on what your abilities are and how much your time is actually worth. It can be a reality check, especially for those of us who think our time is worth 100s per hour but sit back and do nothing. Long story short, you get paid for what you actually accomplish with this company. Simple as that. If you are lazy, don't look for a check. It will NOT come. Get to work y'all.
Pros
Great income potential
Cons
Long hours, but they pay off when you get into the groove of things.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motor Club of America. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4