Motor Club of America logo
Motor Club of America

Motor Club of America Employee Reviews

Motor Club of America insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility

Motor club of America

MCA provides roadside assistance plans and coverage for automobiles, trucks, motorcycles, RV's and trailers. Our members enjoy excellent customer service, protection, and peace of mind.

Flexibility

One can truly enjoy the benefits of remote work, having a home office, and working on ones own time. Commissions are fair and the marketing is simple. If one is a people person, there may be no shortage of potential customers.

Easy fun and relaxed work for your self

Easiest job opportunity for inspired entrepreneurs. Work when you want when you want no boss no rules. Promote on Facebook Instagram ect made $80 per sale or referral. Free training and website or create your own build a team and receive passive income from team. Every one made the same some made more depending on THEIR work ethic so it’s not a pyramid scheme like a 9 to 5 . The pay did recently drop to 35 per referral or sale. But still better then a 9 to 5 pay. And the pay is well . If you are good at sales and marketing then this is for you. Weekly pay and benefits there is a $40 member ship card you will purchase before making sales because how can your promote a company if your not using the benefits your self to promote them.

Motor Club Of America Is Awesome

You get great benefits and the pay is awesome. Flexible schedule you create yourself as you build your team. They give you better coverage then most roadside assistance companies so people can really see the package value upfront.

Not of any help

I found them to be uninterested. Not at all focused on getting real business opportunity. I don't know how they stay in business. It's all on administrative "cruise control".

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Self employed, not a scam, real job in beginning unless well liked, easy after putting in work

Great place to "work" however most people call it a scam because of promises made by the people that referred them and not the company it self. Great benefits along with great pay plans and all you need is to actually apply some serious marketing ideas to fully take advantage of the opportunity.

Pros

self employed, great money, unlimited potential, weekly pay

Cons

hard work, need some education to fully take advatage

Fun workplace

Motor Club Of America is a great working experience, your able to work at your own pace and the income is very reasonable and the hours is very flexible.

Pros

Work at your own pace

Cons

None at all

Loved it!

Loved it! Able to be independent within self employment, attend school, and be a full time mother all while making extra income! This is a great program!

Enjoy great Unlimited Roadside Assist 24/7

This is a great opportunity to to be your own boss.Make your own schedule.Market great services,benefits and discounts on and offline.MCA has been established since 1926.

Pros

Making your own schedule as an independent associate

Cons

Low commission payout

Productive and great place to work

Work 3 to 5 hours per day This job teaches us how to relate all peoples on a daily basis. Work your own schedule. The hardest part of this job it is commissioned based.

Pros

Work own hours, flexible schedule

Cons

breaks anytime

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Motor Club of America?

Great paying job if you work hard.

MCA allows for you to work in the comfort of your own home. The benefits are great also. But you'll only exceed in this if you keep working at it. It's not easy money.

Easy work, low pay

Typical day consists of an auto dial-er and 80-100 calls per day to potential customers. If your performance is good, you can earn daily cash and rewards.

Pros

work-life balance, easy job

Cons

low pay and benefits

Motor Club of America

the days and hours are flexible you have the benefit to work your own hoursthis job teaches you marketing and telemarketing skillswe are associates with management and the system of Motor club of America is independant

Pros

flexbilities

fast responding

The company is the best for road side assistance When you call for a tow truck to help you, im telling you one came for me in 8 minutes!! Very impressed

Pros

best road side assistance

Cons

They lowered the commission pay

Great Opportunity

MCA allows for you to work in the comfort of your own home. Great Opportunity. I would recommend anybody give Motor Club of America a chance as a part time opportunity to earn money online.

Its fun to work for MCA

MCA is similar to what I did for Thrive. I was able to work freely as well as work any time of the day. I can take however days of the week as I would like. It gave me the opportunity to be with my kids at home while working.

Pros

The pros are: work at your own pace. take however much days off.

Cons

Cons: You won't get paid much if you don't refer much people.

Flexible and driven work place

Motor Club of america has given a great perspective on direct sales. I taught me how to conversation and communicate with different people and the psychology behind making a sell.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

low quality leads

Roadside Assistance

If you're interested in earning some extra income from home. Just go to www.mycashbenefits247.com Go under where it says careers Info will be on our website. There are great benefits That will protect you!! Don't miss out and don't forget to check out our benefits!

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

In the beginning leads.. training is available

Meet Like minded indivdiuals

Great benefits & services . Also a lovely compensation plan that pays weekly & has a residual bonuses plan Connected with a lot of other associates that has long term career goals as me .

Well organized

you have to make a sale in order to get paid and build an empire. to me i needed more one on one training like in person because thru technology it was complicated and stressful

Pros

work from home

Cons

have to make a sale in order to get paid

Great Company to Work For

Great company to work for. Plenty of legitimate money is there. However, with most sales jobs, it will not just come to you. You actually have to work. That is part of the reason I enjoy commission based jobs. Because with those types of jobs, you get a straight-forward outlook on what your abilities are and how much your time is actually worth. It can be a reality check, especially for those of us who think our time is worth 100s per hour but sit back and do nothing. Long story short, you get paid for what you actually accomplish with this company. Simple as that. If you are lazy, don't look for a check. It will NOT come. Get to work y'all.

Pros

Great income potential

Cons

Long hours, but they pay off when you get into the groove of things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motor Club of America. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3