Motorcars Honda Employee Reviews

Wish I could rate them with zero stars!
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cleveland Heights, OHOctober 9, 2018
They don’t care about their employees at all and focus only on the flashy looking dealership. If you have employees that have worked there for 10 plus years and have left in the past couple of years, what does that tell you? No manager support and they don’t allow employees to have desks!!!!!
Pros
Fancy looking dealership
Cons
Awful management, high turn around and harsh environment
workplace to start
Technician (Current Employee) –  Cleveland Heights, OHAugust 18, 2018
This is a place to start if you are in Mechanic School, after your graduated you have to looking for another place to go, because there is no room to grow .
Pros
any free things
Cons
one hour break
Owner's really care
COO (Current Employee) –  Cleveland Heights, OHJune 22, 2018
Been here about a year now and I have to say that the owner and department heads really care for their employees. They might not be perfect but am willing to listen and adjust. I'm proud to be a family member of Motorcars.
Pros
Family Atmosphere
Cons
far from freeway
Very productive
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 19, 2018
The environment was positive. A day to day work day was extremely busy. With customer coming to purchase vehicles, Motorcars was voted the top Dealership in Cleveland Heights.
Motorcars Honda
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 25, 2018
I worked here for 1 year. I was very good with customers and most of the salespeople enjoyed working with me. My ideas were not listened to by the general manager. Horrible culture in its current state.
Automotive Technician (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 27, 2017
Worked as a lube tech for $11 an hour. Lover the environment but the pay is too low to support a family. Would suggest this company for college students trying to become technicians. The company has a good opportunity for those who want to move up in the automotive industry but only if the technicians has some knowledge of more than just oil changes.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Highlights and Lowlights
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland Heights, OHMarch 31, 2016
Car sales can be a fun environment and profitable. However, there are politics that make this particular place difficult to succeed in. This company puts a lot of effort in providing for external customer.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Lack of Accountability, Inconsistent practices
Well who knows
Internet sales manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland heights ohioSeptember 16, 2015
This job is a whirlwind in a plastic bag. They are doing alot of new things there and spending alot of money. But no money is being spent on ads
Pros
honda is easy to sell
Cons
no ads hard to get customers
I enjoyed my time and work at this company, down to the building design. It was an open fung shui type design which helped to relieve stress.
Business administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland hts. OhioJune 10, 2013
Motor Cars Honda took the lead here in Cleveland, in the area of digital data transformation and storage. Change was constant and I found it refreshing. People were generally informed as to what was expected as management was changing as well. I enjoyed working in the flexible hours and my co-workers worked well as a team.
Pros
Work hours and atmosphere.
Cons
Wage increases.