Mott Community College Employee Review

View all Mott Community College reviews

Productive and educational
Youth Worker (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIJune 22, 2014
I learned that its important to work your hardest at all times because you never know who is watching you

Other Mott Community College Employee Reviews

Very fast pace and busy. A great place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIJune 23, 2018
I was a Student Ambassador, A Administrative Assistant. I presented high school graduates with scholar ships to the college, I gave tours to possible candidates to the college. I set up booths at different locations to assist possible college students about the benefits of Mott. I delivered mail, answered the phone, ran errands for the Vice President of Academic of affairs. The hardest part was always being on the move. But it was always so much to learn and do. bringing in new students and helping them get their careers stared was always a good feeling.
Pros
Meeting new people. Being able to help so many people
Cons
Short breaks
Overall view of MCC as an employer
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJune 20, 2018
Very humane working conditions. People are for the most part treated fairly and are happy. We have a wonderful mission and community we serve, which inspires loyalty and hard work by its employees across the board.
Pros
Fair compensation, not great, but the mission is instrinsic value beyond the compensation
Cons
The lower paid staff do live pay check to pay check and some may even be using government assistance