Mott MacDonald Employee Review

View all Mott MacDonald reviews

Rubbish
Project Controls (Former Employee) –  LondonNovember 26, 2013
I had worked for Motts for nine years the first six years were good but the last three were hell on earth. I had a change in management who were more concerned about themselves than their staff. They treated people with no respect and bullied them. Basically if they didn't like your face they would try all ways to get you out I eventually found a new job and escaped.
This company expects you to work hard for no return.
Pros
Cons

Other Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

Great people, projects, and transparency; Location and dress code could be better
Water/Wastewater Specialist (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJMarch 14, 2018
The Metropark office at Mott MacDonald was a great office to work in, as it was a very friendly environment for picking up new skills and becoming acquainted with the business and engineering side of water/wastewater management. As an intern, I was able to gain valuable skills, knowledge, and connections to help me advance in my professional career path. It was also fantastic to have a voice at company meetings, and to have events outside of working hours to meet and interact with co-workers! Definitely not a running errands and getting coffee kind of internship; you will be valued for your skills and knowledge.

The main things I disliked about the job were that business casual attire was required (I just don't see much practicality in wearing ironed shirts and pants) and the local area I was working in did not have much in terms of recreational opportunities. However, I feel that these are both typical drawbacks to working in a professional/urban environment, and that Mott MacDonald is a company which will likely work to resolve these issues in the future.
Pros
Friendly learning and working environment
Cons
Dress shirt, khakis, and a love for urban areas required
outdoors
Party Chief (Former Employee) –  McMechen, WVFebruary 24, 2018
walking and enjoying nature climbing the mighty northern mountains. was able to learn new things about terrain with this company. great overall staff as well!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mott MacDonald. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.6Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight