Motus

Motus Employee Reviews

Good enough for me
They help me get a job with a prestigious healthcare company and I am thankful for that. I was a contractor for them doing temporary work for Data Entry, general office duties and handling incoming and making outgoing phone calls related to healthcare. The hardest part of the job was working for at the healthcare company and dealing with higher up that were not always helpful most of the time and most of the learning was self taught through trial and error and asking too many questions was frowned upon. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting hired on and teaming outings, and potlucks. Motus did buy us lunch a few times and that was nice.
Pros
free lunches once in a while
Cons
Was not heard from when tried to contact for more work.
Fun growing company with start-up vibe
Great company to work for out of college or if you do not know for sure where you want your career to go. The core people are great to be around and the CEO has full faith in the team.
Pros
The culture
just hurry and do your job
management is like being with school kids on the play ground, only like a few people others treated bad.
off shift is not treated like the first shift people, always told that it is a first shift world.
Cons
two breaks-lots of walking
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Motus?
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.