Mound View Employee Reviews

terrible place to work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Moundsville, WVJuly 21, 2019
DON and assistant DON terrible not truthful very poorly managed, nurses unable to talk to residents poor care provided to pts charge nurse 80 years old delays in getting pts medical tx they need
amazing
Certified Nurse's Aide (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Moundsville, WVJune 30, 2019
My time at Mound View was an amazing experience. A typical day was very busy but having the co-workers I had helped me get through. I learned to let go of all the negativity and leave my personal problems at the door. The residents are who I was there for. I was there to help make the rest of their life as amazing as i possibly could. The management at Mound View was an awesome group to work for. If you ever had a problem I knew i could talk to anyone and they would listen and give the appropriate answer. The hardest part of my job was losing a resident. You get so close to these ladies and gentleman and you form a really great bond with them and when they pass away it takes a toll on you. But the most enjoyable part of my day at Mound View is making my resident happy and seeing them smile.
I enjoy working with the patients
Certified Dietary Manager (Current Employee) –  Moundsville, WV 26041August 23, 2017
I enjoy working with the patients more than anything else. The management and employees are good to work with. It is very nice place to work. Overall it is a satisfying job.
Banking on pay to keep employees
RNA (Former Employee) –  Moundsville, WVJuly 14, 2017
Management is tough. Coworkers are tough. ADLs Systems are messed up. Too old school, need to move into the 21st century. They give few days off and try to mandate overtime even though they are union. This place is just hoping that paying a higher wage will keep employees around.
Pros
Pay, secure
Cons
Schedule, old school
aide
Hospitality Aide (Former Employee) –  Moundsville, WVMarch 17, 2017
aide you take care of residents make beds, pass snacks, pass ice water, put clothes away, take trash out, pass breakfast, lunch, and dinner trays, assist/help with showers
personally rewarding working with co-workers and residents.
Dietary Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Moundsville, WVOctober 25, 2015
Really enjoyed my job. I did meal planning, supervised dietary personnell and worked with them in the kitchen often along with doing the inventory and office duties required such as ordering and scheduling the employees, etc.
Pros
Learned something new often. I enjoy working with and taking care of the residents.
Great facility!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Moundsville, WVJuly 22, 2013
The care given here to patients was excellent. Patient care was as ordered and always had someone to assist when needed.
Pros
Had two breaks and lunch uninterrupted
Cons
No chance to advance to another shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mound View. Our community is ready to answer.

Mound View Reviews by Location