Mount Airy Casino Resort Employee Review

View all Mount Airy Casino Resort reviews

About average for dealers regarding pay and stress but poor scheduling management
Blackjack Dealer (Current Employee) –  mount airy casino resortOctober 28, 2018
Very inflexible regarding scheduling. They do not care if you have other jobs or a life outside of Mt Airy. They expect you to work whatever schedule they throw at you and expect you to find someone to cover your shift. This is especially difficult if you are new and don't know anyone. It's hard to find people to cover your shift since you only have a short window of time during breaks to talk to other dealers. The management could care less. I suppose that if you have no other commitments, then this would not be a problem. But I have yet to meet anyone who can be 100% at the beck and call of their employer. Let me reiterate, management does not care about your life outside of Mt Airy. Other than that, the other employees are very nice with a few exceptions. Also, be prepared to deal for hours in a smokey environment. Stay away from this business if you don't like smoke.
Pros
free lunch. free training. kind of exciting environment
Cons
benefits are terrible. management is terrible. smoke everywhere

Other Mount Airy Casino Resort Employee Reviews

It was a decent place to work
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Mount Pocono, PAApril 9, 2019
It was a decent place to work but it is really stressful cause it is really short staffed it has a good retirement place 401k life insurance and get sick time and paid time off
Pros
Free lunch break
Cons
Short breaks
Not worth it
COUNT ROOM CLERK (Current Employee) –  Mount Pocono, PAMarch 23, 2019
Honestly the job itself was not bad, it was mainly the pay and the managers that made me leave. My co-workers were all great people and understood how to do their jobs. However, the communication between departments was almost non-existent. Every week there would be a new problem caused by the miscommunication or lack thereof between two or more departments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mount Airy Casino Resort. Our community is ready to answer.

Mount Airy Casino Resort Reviews by Location