Mount Airy Casino Resort Employee Review

View all Mount Airy Casino Resort reviews

stressfull
Steward (Former Employee) –  Mount Pocono, PAFebruary 5, 2019
when I was working at this company it was okay at first but then they kept hiring people that just wanted to get paid to do nothing. they were lazy. I worked the overnight shift so it was pretty empty. the group that I had would be the same group all the time and on Tuesdays we had to deep clean the diner. the chef of the diner only wanted my team and I b/c he knew he could count on us to get the job done and right. I enjoyed working at this company until the end when all these lazy people started to come and cause nothing but trouble.

Other Mount Airy Casino Resort Employee Reviews

It was a decent place to work
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Mount Pocono, PAApril 9, 2019
It was a decent place to work but it is really stressful cause it is really short staffed it has a good retirement place 401k life insurance and get sick time and paid time off
Pros
Free lunch break
Cons
Short breaks
Not worth it
COUNT ROOM CLERK (Current Employee) –  Mount Pocono, PAMarch 23, 2019
Honestly the job itself was not bad, it was mainly the pay and the managers that made me leave. My co-workers were all great people and understood how to do their jobs. However, the communication between departments was almost non-existent. Every week there would be a new problem caused by the miscommunication or lack thereof between two or more departments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mount Airy Casino Resort. Our community is ready to answer.

Mount Airy Casino Resort Reviews by Location