Mount Calvary Lutheran Church Employee Reviews

2.5Pay & Benefits
Great People and Experienced Pastor
Pastoral Internship (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJune 12, 2018
People were friendly and wanted to grow together in their relationship to one another, with their community, and with their Lord. Experienced Pastor able to help with life-issues, offer correction in a loving way, and gave good advice for future pastors.
Excellent employers.
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MIMay 16, 2017
I can honestly say there isn't one aspect of my job that I truly dislike. I love working for the church, serving God, and being in an environment where I am able to learn new things each week. Working for Mount Calvary Lutheran Church has been the absolute most rewarding job I have ever had. It has prompted me to continue to pursue church employment as my career. The only negative aspect is that it is very difficult to find fulltime employment as an Office Administrator in the church atmosphere. I a hoping to relocate to the KY,TN,NC area if the right opportunity arises.
Church founded on the Scripture
Vicar (Former Employee) –  Brookings, SDMarch 7, 2015
A typical day was spent preparing Bible Studies, lesson plans, trips activities, sermon prep and visits. A great congregation founded on the Word of God.