Mount St Rita Health Centre

Mount St Rita Health Centre Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
I have learned what is expected of a certified nursing assistant at this facility. The hardest part of the job is working understaffed. Management is somewhat organized, but needs improvement.
Pros
residents are amazing
Cons
hard to find time to take breaks, no raises
The place was good to work for at first the. It went corporate had a lot of change along with staff turnover did not have the same work flow or work environment as it did when first hired
Let's face it, work is the one thing in our lives that takes up most of every week so it is important that you like your job! I happen to LOVE my job! I started at MSR 15 mo ago. My coworkers, the dedicated nurses and CNA's make it a great place to work. It is a faced paced environment and we all pitch in to get the job done and do whatever it takes to care for the residents. Not to mention the good pay, EXCELLENT benefits and 403B match.....those are an added bonus! I plan on making MSR my "work home" for many years to come!
Pros
Benefits and pay
Cons
none that I can think of!
The staff at MSR is terrific. It is a real family atmosphere where people are committed to the patients they serve. Scheduling can be an issue at times
Best part of this job is the residents I work with on a daily basis and the bonds I've built with many of them. I've enhanced my organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills. I've learned how to use Abilia Funding Software as well as updating the facilities website.
Pros
The residents
Cons
No raises, working nights and weekends
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mount St Rita Health Centre. Our community is ready to answer.
Mount St Rita Health Centre Reviews by Location