Mount Zion Baptist Church

Mount Zion Baptist Church Employee Reviews

Volunteer
Volunteer for Singles and Marriage Ministry and any other Ministry that need assistance.
Love the Church
I learned a lot here and enjoyed the staff and congregation, The work was rewarding and I loved serving the people at the church and in the community.
Pros
It was a blessing
Non Profit Religious Organization
Great place to serve and meet the needs of the faith comminity. Dynamic leadership. Great assembly. Great place to impact the community and serve the common good.
relaxed
I enjoyed working for the pastor I would only keep up with his travel arrangements and make sure that any programs that he was on was completed in a timely manner.
Great Enviornment
I did research here during the summer of 2018 for school. We focused on exercise prescription, specifically interval training within the geriatric population and the effects on fall risk.
Just an excellent rating.
Overall rewarding life coach atmosphere. This is an excellent growth mentor ship. This is an excellent people place. People from all walk of life. Just an embracing congregation.
Productive and fun workplace
Mt Zion is an amazing organization to work for, I am still currently employed at Mt Zion. I've learned valuable people, conflict resolution, interpersonal, and leadership skills while working at this amazing organiztion. The work culture is conducive to success and personal and spiritual advancement. The most difficult part of the job is taking off, I never want to leave my work responsibilities at work because my job is apart of who I am. I get a chance to meet thousands of new people weekly and the connections are life changing.
Pros
Get to meet new people weekly.
An enjoyable workplace
I loved everything about that church. The environment was full of greatness and the staff were a joy to be around. Over the years the pay decreased and that was an uneasy situation but other than that it was a blast.
Pros
Leading Worship
Cons
The serious pay drop
How are gone if i shouldn't let my friend i know better but
@ Yahoo Ok I'll tell you they charged my friend and brother wants one of the band name but i knew what to be able u get back u don't have any fight for u
Pros
B U anymore old
Cons
@ gmail to the doctor
Food and Beverage Coordinator
There wasn't really that much diversity in this workplace. There was no security and very little compensation/benefits. This workplace celebrated birthdays but more often than not the dates were far off and they didn't really seem to be that interested in their employees.
Youth Director, Daycare Assistant
On a typical work day was having interaction with parents,students, and business. I really loved the environment and making sure the you and my students had a great time. I loved having weekend tutoring not only did it help but it helped others in learning how to process different things.
Pros
snacks, arts crafts, customer service, great fun activities
Worst Work Experience!
Expect micromanagement, expect to be asked to volunteer more time than you are paid for, expect to be talked down to by management and especially "The Pastor" himself! Expect to not be paid for work done. Expect to not believe anything they sell you on
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Micromanagement, NON-PAYMENT issues, Bad Spirit
Great Place to Volunteer
Mount Zion Baptist Church is a great place to volunteer. Everyone is nice and helpful. I learned how non profit organizations operate from day to day. I enjoyed attended our monthly meetings.
Being able to show that you can do anything you put your mind to.
I always enjoyed working with people not matter young or old. These children were all gifted in their special way.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mount Zion Baptist Church. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2