Mountain, Ltd Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
only temporary.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 17, 2018
Mountain Ltd. under pay the field labor.
They do not car about the working conditions.
There only objective is there share of the money.
If there was another company in the area doing the same thing I would recommend looking into there compensation rate. them.
Pros
self-employed
Cons
pay
Good Company to work for
Engineering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 24, 2018
I enjoyed working with Mountain, LTD., and benefited from working remotely from my home office. Recruiter touched base with me monthly to bi-monthly to see how things were going.
Pros
Working remotely from my home office
Cons
No Paid Time Off
Very Friendly and Helpful Company
CenturyLink Engineer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Federal Way, WAJanuary 22, 2018
Mountain is wonderful company that does their best to find you a position with a company that benefits you. It doesn't always work out, but they do check in with you often to let you know how their search is going. I am very grateful for their help and the experience I've had with them. If another job comes up, I would definitely consider working with them again.
Outstanding Engineering company to work for
Virtual OSP Planning Engineer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 5, 2017
Working Virtual gives me freedom to work off hours. To manage my time so I meet deadlines. I do have a home office that I went to once a month or so. Learning to manage your time so you meet deadlines. I am at home or visiting family and can still work.
Pros
virtual work
Cons
Little interaction with peers
Engineering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 11, 2017
You show up do your work and leave. You can listen to music and movies as long you do your job and meet the deadlines. You can learn a lot of new stuff from the employees, management and ask questions if you can not find the answer. If you get this work you will not feel like you are stupid if you have questions, you will feel like they what to help you and not just push the question aside.
Very stressful the project I was working on
Engineering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gardner, KSDecember 1, 2015
Good Company. Fair and Honest to work for. Dealing with an employer 1000 miles away was tough. Supervision was left to ourselves mostly but, that was OK. Contract ended to soon but, that is contract work
An excellent experience in designing telecommunication network hardware
Design Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Miami, FlOctober 1, 2015
This was a unique opportunity because I was able to utilize many new tools applicable to the telecom industry for AT&T. AT&T not only maintains and repairs the existing distribution lines but design and constructs new network lines for the expanding community: commercial, new construction developments, schools, industrial, residential buildings and others. Therefore, designing of the required new networks and to construct the necessary hardware, we would be those doing the onsite investigation of existing infrastructure and utilizing very specialized complex software to engineer the design and to access the existing network infrastructure and its capacity to compare with the new demand of service and determine expansion of service with the existing infrastructure is viable or if not, than to design and connect the new infrastructure and its load and design. The new design and construction has to be incorporated and attached to the existing database of plans for the framework and network mainframes. To do all the above, AT&T, to avoid the increased number of plant engineers, would outsource by contracting the engineering and design. The drawings required MicroStation software for the prints accompanied with very detailed specific steps to be followed and to be paid to also outsourced contractors. Thus, AT&T outsourced the engineering with reputable companies like Mountain, Ltd. Our positions were Outside Plant Engineers (OPE's) and Design Project Engineers (DPE).
Don't
Retail Greeter, Appointment handler (Former Employee) –  Flemington, NJMarch 29, 2015
Don't. Just no. Say no. They will give you a job, sure, but they don't like to set up face to face interviews... so you never really know what you are going to walk into.
I enjoyed working with Mountain. The supervisor I had really listened to my concerns and helped to solve them.
CAD Operator (Former Employee) –  New Gloucester, MEDecember 29, 2014
Most of the items did not apply to my situation. I was a retired employee of AT&T and did not use the benefits or compensation. Like all contractual jobs, the time spent was short and never to the full time that was originally signed for: one phone call said 1 year and the next said 3 years. The last tour was 1 year 2 months.
Very productive place
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 27, 2014
Professional environment,with employees committed to excellence.
Good People
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  New Gloucester, MESeptember 18, 2013
I have only been a contractor for Mountain, Ltd. for a short period of time, but the staff is very helpful and easy to work with, responsive to issues.
Not sure
Engineering Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Gloucester, MEAugust 6, 2013
My whole department got laid off shortly after I started so I don't have anything positive or negative really to say.
Engineering design in large geographic area
Contract Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Yarmouth, MEDecember 21, 2012
Received project package from AMERITECH engineer and discussed aspects of the project that the engineer wanted accomplished. Called for utility locates.Coordinated locate tech site meetings and reviewed required locate length of project. Field notes taken and probable design reviewed with AT&T Engineer. Proceeded with design and final reviewed with engineer before it was sent to drafting.
Coordinating several projects sequencing was the most difficult part of the job.
Relaxed atmosphere
Customer Service/Safeco Insurance Company (Current Employee) –  Safeco Insurance Company, Indianapolis, IndianaJuly 22, 2012
Truly an enjoyable place to work. I work under little supervision.
Clock in and the phones start ringing. Real work begins. I have learned many things. Names of different loan companies, which ones are frequently used. I have learned a lot about the coverages of automobile policies, home policies and many other policies associated with insurance. Management at Safeco has been kind and considerate of my well being and has helped me throughout the entire time I have worked there. The hardest part of the job is giving up the overtime, due to personal engagements. The most enjoyable part of this job are the people and how they have welcomed me and the other new/temp employees to there teams.
Pros
little supervision
Cons
this is only a temp for me. i need permanent.