Mountain Park Health Center Employee Reviews

Very patient and employee oriented
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 8, 2019
I really enjoyed working at MPHC and highly recommend MPHC as a great place to work. The benefits are a little expensive but the culture and the atmosphere is irreplaceable.
Very fast paced workplace
Medical Assistant Women's Health/OB (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 25, 2019
I Was able to assist my provider with procedures as well as women physicals, Pap smears and Intrauterine device insertions as well as removals. Got to learn new things and gain more experience from my externship.
Excellent
Regional Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 20, 2019
I have had a great time working for Mountain Park Health Center over the last 2 plus years. I have a great boss and that helps make all the difference. Our commitment to mission and value and connection to community partnership is outstanding.
Hire from within
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 8, 2019
Mountain Park helps promote from within; helps you choose a different career path, move to another location, etc. They help you move up and train you in other departments.
Pros
Medical, dental, vision insurance(more), tuition reimbursement, mileage, yoga, weight control, Paid time off (sick, holiday) much more!
Cons
Poor scheduling, always busy
Productive work place
Unit Clerk/ CSR (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 20, 2018
The company is a good company to work for but there is a lot of gossip. You have to basically be a managers pet to be treated equally like others managers pick and choose on who they like the best
amazing atmosphere
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 3, 2018
This is an amazing company to work with, especially if you are fresh out of medical assistant school. They will train you and make sure you know how to do your job confidently.
horrible
Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 10, 2018
I loved working with people, I love Children as well. However your raise is once a year. Once! The highest you can get is 4% Make the math... Horrible, If your co-workers disliked you or just simply did not feel like evaluating your honest work, you would get a 1% rate raise. HORRIBLE...
Pros
Paid Time off
Cons
raise sucks
Great place to jump start your career in medical field.
Lead Operator/CSR/Medical Records/ Lead CSR backup (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85004September 11, 2018
Mountain Park Health Center has been a great experience I have learned from great leaders and it has prepared me to grow and continue to provide excellent customer service.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZAugust 30, 2018
Needs different managment to lead the clinic. Other than that company is great employees are great. Team work. You get alot of experince working here.
Pros
Rewards
Cons
Poor managment
Provides quality and excellent health care.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85007August 15, 2018
Provides Excellent health care to patients and also provieds good job opportunities,also provieds good teaching skills to employies.I learned alot about providing good health care to the patients.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Shorts breaks
Great work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  TempeAugust 14, 2018
I loved working for MPHC. Expect a lot of team work. Great schedule and benefits. Very understanding. Diverse facility. Gives you a chance to learn and grow.
Work place culture
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 29, 2018
Work place culture, team work always fun to work here, staff was always dedicated to patients. very oriented and detail in showing training skills to new employees
Supervisor
Clinic Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 29, 2018
In a typical day I was responsible for a variety of leadership and management responsibilities such as but not limited to coaching and mentoring employees and ensuring our team was following the mission and vision of the organization.
working here
Back Office Medical Assistant/ Front (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 20, 2018
It a good atmosphere working here everyone seems to help each other there are different shift 7-4 11-8 8-5. there are different provider to work for and it nice.
Joyful workplace
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 19, 2018
Mphc was a great place to work. The enviroment was wonderful. They were excepting and helpful. I was pushed to ask questions. They made me feel very comfortable.
Poor management
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2018
Favoritism it’s not about what you know it’s who you know. Most managers and hr are very unprofessional and harass employees. I saw a lot of medical assistants and doctors express very poorly of patients. I would not even attend as a patient.
Comfortable work plce
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  3830 e vanburen st phoenix az 85008July 12, 2018
I learn to respect different cultures and have a better diversity experience. Working as a team was not the strongest, growing in the business and learning new experience.
Horrible, busy place to work. Management had no leadership
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 9, 2018
Very busy place, lots of irate patients, and no management to support front office personnel. Any time a question regarding policy came up free only answer was, "I'll look into that and get back to you." Management never did get back and we were left with unanswered questions for weeks on end. Workload is ridiculous for the lousy pay. If you're front desk, you're basically expected to be an office manager for minimum wage. Breaks are not encouraged and you'd better have a very good excuse for walking away from your desk for any amount of time. I seriously regret having worked here, although i quit already. Poor management, poor pay, sorry benefits....it's not even worth the time to submit your resume. Might be a good place for someone with absolutely no work history to get experience, but if you're already a seasoned employee and expect this place to offer you what you're worth or any kind of career, you're wasting your time.
Cons
Poor pay, breaks are non-existent, benefits aren't worth the employee contribution
Little pay raise
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 16, 2018
The raises that they give you are stupid, they’re base on other people’ s review. Even if you get a high grade on the review does not meet at Least a dollar. They have the money for so many renovations and hiring more employees.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Cons
The raise pay is a joke
Great organization to work for!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 11, 2018
This is an amazing health center. This organization is great to it's staff and patients. PTO is great and encouraged to use by management. There are many events that really let you connect with your co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mountain Park Health Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Mountain Park Health Center Reviews by Location