Mountain River Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

No Raises & Under Value their office workers/not the PTs they get raises
Client Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  OhioMarch 31, 2018
The management in stacked with 1 family. As it is well know that is a recipe for disaster. They are extremely snobby & think nothing in the manner in which they speak to you. The office or CCC position is extremely undervalued and forget about a raise. The PTs and PTA get raises not CCC, unless you're fortunate to get 50 cents if you beg after being there for years. This is no place for advancement. Notice they don't post pay amount on their ad?
Pros
PTs & PTAs are nice and great patients
Cons
No growth, No Raises, Snobby Management of 1 Family
Slow paced, but good interaction
Rehab Aide (Former Employee) –  Saint Clairsville, OHFebruary 20, 2018
The PT at this location is very knowledgeable and set on his techniques of therapy and really follows the Functional Movement System. There was a lot of one on one interaction because one client came in every hour, which I liked the pace.
Wish I could give less than one star
Client Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  WandkalenderFebruary 17, 2018
If you’re not in ‘the circle’ you’re treated very unfairly. Catty women. The therapists are not that way. Pay is definitely not high enough when you’re doing everything on your own basically. If you ask for help, you’re treated as a bother. They’ll play nice at first. But true colors definitely came out eventually.
Pros
Cons
Plenty
I loved my job
Client Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wellsburg, WV 26070October 18, 2017
I loved working for Mountain River. The support team is great my physical therapist, kind, and very good at what he does. the company has been good to me. The supervisor are willing to help in any way. I would have stayed if the drive wasn't two hours. one way.
Pros
Great company
Cons
I have none
Very fun work environment
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Leesport, PAAugust 2, 2017
People are friendly and it is a fun work environment. Most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know the patients that come several times a week and the hardest part of the job is after they are discharged not knowing how they are doing.
Pros
Free use of gym equipment
Cons
long work days and benefits are expensive
Terrible management
Client Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVApril 14, 2017
Very unprofessional place to work. Management treats employees terrible. Management gossips, talks down to employees, has no respect for hardworking employees. Most of the management are related to one another so it makes it difficult to speak with anyone if there is a issue. They make fun of their patients and will make patients that aren't "ideal" wait weeks for appointments.
Truly the worst job I have ever had.
Cons
Excellent company to work for.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Parkersburg, WV 26101November 15, 2016
Mountain River Physical Therapy is an excellent company to work for. It is a very family oriented company and treats their employees like family. Highly recommend.
Working under the Vice President of Business Development
Accounts Payable/Admin Asst to the Vice-President (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVJanuary 29, 2016
I really enjoyed working for the Vice-President. I enjoyed scheduling any appointments that he may need. I enjoyed processing payroll and anything that was asked of me.
It's all about money
employee (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVDecember 30, 2015
Employee are not valued or appreciated, they are demanded from with unreasonable expectations. Taking time off is looked down on, life outside of work is devalued. Management decisions are based solely on profit. Management frequently shifts employees from location to location without consideration to the patients or employees inconvenience. Don't expect any raises, honesty or advancement.
Pros
Paycheck until you can find something else
Cons
Does not give raises
Low opinion of management
Client Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mineral Wells and ViennaNovember 1, 2015
Management leaves something to be desired. Employer needs to show more appreciation for those employees that give 100% daily. Clinic management was highly regarded and was appreciative of a job well done. Loved working with patients and co-worker. In essence this position should have the job title of client care coordinator and office manager.
Pros
Clinic management appreciated employees.
Cons
Upper management demeaned employees.

Want to know more about Mountain River Physical Therapy?

Ask a question
Ideal
Vice President of Business & Finance (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Great clinicians providing a great service to the community