Mountain View Medical Group Employee Reviews

job
medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 25, 2018
I was very fast paced and very demanding to work for them. I learned confidence in myself and my abilities as a medical assistant. I learned a lot of new injections and new ways to help our patients.
Poor management skills, constant change, a lot of employee turnover
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 4, 2017
A typical day is very very busy plus management always likes to throw additional tasks at you. With the recent change to Davita, policies are picked and choosen as to which would be followed under different circumstances. A lot of turn over which leads to employees being very stressed. Don't think about calling off work either (you get questioned, asked to come in regardless or to figure it out, and it may get held against you later).
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Not all staff gets their required breaks, you feel like you are constantly being watched, a lot of turnover, management
Great Place to work if you want to work
Family Medicine Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 5, 2017
Great place to work if you want to work. Fast paced and fulling place to work, do not come there if you plan to take the easy way. Earn what you work for.
Awesome physicians to work for
Medical records/front desk receptionist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 17, 2017
Fast paced busy pediatric office. I enjoyed doing medical records and helping out at the front desk. Loved the children and getting to know the parents.
Fun place to work
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MonuementAugust 9, 2017
Providers and management are super friendly. Great work atmosphere and able to learn new things to grow in your position. Loved helping the children.
Changing Environment
HCC Coder (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 31, 2017
Was a good place to work. They are now acquired by Davita Medical Group. This place will not be a good place to work in two or more years when DaVita makes their cultural changes.
poor staffing
Lead Patient Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 1, 2017
plagued with poor staffing and inadequate training and support, absent management and lack of support from administration, crazy busy profitable site that makes the company money and there is NO support
great atmosphere
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORDecember 28, 2016
everyone was very friendly and helpful as I did my practicums. I learned a lot about how to treat others and how to work in a team setting. The most enjoyable part was the patients.
I enjoyed working with caring coworkers and physicians.
Patient Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 2, 2015
It was a busy medical office where multitasking was required. I learned to use scanner, copier, and fax machines. I was a team player, and used time wisely. The hardest part was rescheduling patients, continually. My coworkers were great to work with.
Pros
We did have free lunches, coffee bar, and ice cream brought in.
Cons
It was a busy office and some office breaks were not taken.
Psr
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 4, 2015
All around it is an environment of negativity. You must bring up your whole personal life in order to work here otherwise you're accused of not enjoying your job. Patient care is horrible and at the end of the day all you get in return is everything you do wrong. There are ALOT of double standards with rules. Management has favoritism and are very unprofessional.HR WAS A JOKE!! The work environment is very hostile!!! I have had physical objects thrown at me by patients and are not dismissed for inappropriate behavior. You end up doing everyone's job and get burnt out quick.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
high turnover rate, pay is unreasonable for the work, and bad management (HR WILL AVOID YOU AT ALL COSTS)
Pleasant Work Enviorment
Case Management (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 19, 2015
A wonderful company to work for, enjoyable work environment, learning new information daily. I have worked with some of the best co-workers, hope to continue my career here with Mountain View Med Group.
Wonderful Place to work
Patient Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Mountain View Medical GroupSeptember 29, 2014
I worked as a Patient Support Rep,greeting patients as they came in and taking payments,making copies of insurance cards and registering patients in computer.I learned how to treat people with respect and enjoyed it.my manager was great also and I liked my co workers no problems as i get along with everyone.the hardest part of
that job was when my dr retired and had to be transferred to other offices. the most enjoyable part was helping pts with what they needed.
Pros
We did get free lunches in the dr offices
Cons
short breaks and healthcare
Former Employee
MA (Former Employee) –  ClinicJuly 29, 2014
As a former Employee from this company, It started out as a great work environment and seemed like a small family. However as I took on more responsibilities trying to get time off for a sick child or even a family vacation was impossible. For example at Christmas time I put in time for vacation for the summer for a Friday and Monday off and it was granted then revoked. The pay advances are a 10% raise that happens yearly. The back office is always short staffed. I tried to stick it out only because the girls I worked with were great, but being overworked and unappreciated it all became to much.
Temporary job
Part time sales associate (Former Employee) –  Monument, COFebruary 4, 2014
This was a great place to learn about the medical field and all it has to offer
Great company to work with
Patient Support Rep (PSR) (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 18, 2013
My entire experience working with the company was great. There was many advancement opportunity. The staff I worked with was very friendly
Great work environment
Demographics Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 16, 2013
Learned the ins and outs of medical billing. The manager was a great mentor, and leader.
Pros
good advancement opportunities
Highly stressful Pediatric Practice in transition going to EMR
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 27, 2012
A typical day at work was handling complaints from Providers, staff and parents.

I learned a great deal about transitioning a large practice from paper documentation to EMR
Pros
working with patients and their families
Cons
inconsitent communication from corporate office