Mountain View Employee Reviews

Worst place i ever worked.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shamokin, PAMay 20, 2018
Absolutely horrible. NO STAFF. majority was agency. No time to do proper care. And the unprofessionism from staff was OUTRAGEOUS! They have no issue cursing or speaking disprectfully around residents or other staff. Inadequate training. No care or compassion towards staff.
Pros
Hours.
Cons
Everything else
Worst job ive ever had
Cook/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orland, MEMarch 5, 2017
Lack of management family of the owner worked there and was very verbally abusive to other staff, they didn't pay staff well and expected you to come in and work for free because they didn't want to pay overtime
Pros
Cons
No breaks lack of management verbally abusive
I've enjoyed working there
Room Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, HawaiiFebruary 15, 2017
Very sample and easy. Go to the custodian office, get your room cleaning equipment (vacuum cleaner, trash bags, baum and dust pan, and glass cleaner). Have to clean eight rooms, and if a employee is absent you need to take there rooms.
Pros
Easy going, sometimes free lunch, go your own pace
Cons
Some complaints, take other people rooms, very messy on ocassion
nice place to work
Lead Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Redlands, CADecember 16, 2015
nice place to work...great learning environment.... very diverse environment and plenty of work to be done

there are different departments to work in
a lot about management
Activity Director/Life Enrichment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ukiah, CAAugust 3, 2015
work as a team .work hard on your feet a lot hard part was losing someone after years of looking after them the enjoyable part of the job was seeing the residents happy and them giving you hugs and the family thank you for the work that you do for there loved ones
productive fast working pace
mountain view (Former Employee) –  Tulare, CAJuly 13, 2015
Set up and operate irrigation equipment.
Operate tractors, tractor-drawn machinery, and self-propelled machinery to plow, harrow and fertilize soil, or to plant, cultivate, spray and harvest crops.
Repair and maintain farm vehicles, implements, and mechanical equipment.
Harvest fruits and vegetables by hand.
Apply pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers to crops.
Great for learning
CNA (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAJuly 30, 2014
Meeting new people and meeting the needs of elders was an enjoyment
Instructor led Training & Consulting
Operations Manager/Senior Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, Fort Collins, ColoradoJune 10, 2014
Installed, configured, performed updates, and built machines on a daily basis. Worked with WDS (Windows Deployment Services) creating images. Managed and maintain overall performance of our data center and infrastructure,both on our LAN and WAN. I had the opportunity of meeting new students every class and getting to know them was the highlight of my job. The hardest was learning each and everyone's characters and being able to adjust to their needs. The job was so rewarding during the last days when the students completed their certifications knowing that I was a part of a team that led to their accomplishments throughout the class period. .
Pros
Wide variety of different clients.
Cons
I wish the classes were longer.
Interesting and demanding positions
Coord-Maint, Ops, Transportation Depts (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 29, 2013
I was hired by MVLA originally from Vanir Construction Management to oversee their renovation projects on behalf of the owner (MVLA). Originally working for the Asst Superintendent of Business Services until the renovation projects were completed. I was then promoted to MOT Coordinator.
The MOT Coordinator position was very challenging but I feel I did very well in that position. I would have remained there until retirement however state budget cuts eliminated my position.
The only draw-back of the position was the time spent at work. I was on-call 24/7 to handle any problems that came up.
Pros
Diverse, taught me things I didn't know and pride in seeing what I'd accomplished
Cons
Not much room for family time
Great place
Groundskeeper/Security/Cremator (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 18, 2012
I loved working here. It was great to work here in the year i was there on and off and found it very interesting.
Excellent place to work while in college for part-time employees.
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PennsylvaniaFebruary 8, 2012
I found this to be one of the best places to work for while I was in college. I discovered that I enjoyed working with elderly people and that's why I decided to work in an assisted living facility again. I also discovered I love to help other people and the management, in particular my boss was very kind. The benefit for part-time employees was excellent.