MountainView Regional Medical Center

MountainView Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

MountainView Regional Medical Center insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Excellent OMM resident clinic with room for growth

Oversight of ONMM residents with room for participation in weekly didactics and opportunities to see one's own patients. Wonderful attending collegiality. Patient care including but not limited to OMT, prolo therapy, a variety of alternative therapies, trigger point injections, joint injections, and similar procedures. Room for comprehensive patient care including FM, IM, and OB in addition to and integrated with OMM.

Pros

Good variety of skill sets for residents to draw from.

Cons

Program still in development; inaccurately listed as IM.

It's an alright place to work

Its an ok place to work wouldn't highly recommend it . But if your a person that's more like a job is a job then ya it's an alright place but if your looking for a job with more then minimum wage this isn't for you.

Pros

Good hours

Cons

So many discharges in a day, little pay

na

very short staffed it takes too long to fill personnel shortages. everyone is expected to do more with less. being a health care environment this should not happen.

Cons

very poor pay rates

The communication to staff is non existent. RN floor role. Expectations of Floor Rn case load was 1-7 patients.With recovery of heart Cath patient.

I was fired with no reason. I was told that I didn't know how to manage pt case load and that I gave a pt a medication too soon. Poor staffing to patient case load.

All About The Money

CHS only cares about the money. Employees are rude and always look unhappy, unless they know you. Patient care is not all that great. Sad place to work

Pros

Insurance

Cons

Unhappy employees

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Lack of Resources and Leadership

Mountain view regional medical center is a very beautiful hospital that will pay you an amazing amount of money to relocate if you are a seasoned RN. However, there is very little direction in terms of promotion, education, mentorship, residency, or practice transition. Run, don't walk from this business. Google their corporation, CHS, and it tells you everything that you need to know.

Pros

Relocation Package

Cons

Everything else

Management is not very professional especially at my clinic

Management and work environment was great until they got new management than everything went down hill. They have favorites and like to gossip about other employees. Very Unprofessional.

Pride yourself on Patient Care

Taking care of patients, showing your positive attitude big or small. Taking pride in your work and being a team player working amongst others. Encouraging patients to strive towards healing and praising them on there achievements. Have positive energy and attitude every day spread Joy whatever your job is!!

Pros

A month PTO, endless overtime, free lunch

Cons

Minimum wage, treated like trash, over worked, 12 to 21 hour each days.

Co Workers

Considering the limitations in staff we always worked together for the better good of our patients. Raises never came around when it was supposed to our CEO on several occasions gave us ultimatums.

Pros

Staff, Patients, Drs

Cons

Administration and the lack of support

you are a Number

Management and Administration are all about the Money and HCAPS. No one cares what you do as long as the Unit is staffed. Favoritism is big within all Levels. It's who you know, not what you know or do. Constructive criticism and or Ideas for a better workflow, better Patient satisfaction are being brushed off and disregarded. Change is not welcome.

Pros

Co workers, good pay, good benefits

Cons

profit is first priority, Employee safety is non existent, no backup for employees

Fun work place.

Nurses and doctors were very nice and respected the work I did for patients and as well the nurse stations. Everyone was always Positive no matter how stressful the jobs are. Nurses always helped when they could. And I would help as well if I could. Loved the atmosphere.

Pros

Positive people.

Cons

No free lunchs.

Great group of staff and physicians - engaged!

Focus on patient safety daily, by engaged Staff and MDs. Very supportive Admin. team - compensation was low, which led me to look elsewhere. Family ties in CA. also were part of my decision to leave.

Seems great in the surface

Seems like a great place, but the CEO is so money hungry that it feels like patient safety has been sacrificed. There is no doubt that employees are not valued There are pros, however, such as Las Cruces has a low cost of living compared to other cities in America In addition, the weather is amazing how can you complain about sun, sun, and more sun! Outdoor life is wonderful for those that love hiking and exploring The hospital needs a major culture change

Friendly coworkers

I enjoy working at Mountain View and believe others will also. I wish the training could be longer for new hires. Leadership is very approachable and helpful.

Its a joke

Would not get surgery done their its a joke and management sucks.they run out of materials because they dont pay their reps monwymanththeiemployees to theground

Great people, Bad management

I have been working here for 2 years now, and these past months have been the worst ever. unprofessional, rude, and just flat out not well to work with

Dont work there

I was so excited to work for mountainview once i did i did not have a good experience. I hated going to work was stressed all the time. No help from np i worked with. Horrible experience. I would never go back. Horrible pay.

fast pace working environment

a typical day is working the 12 hour shifts i learned a lot while being an NA it is a great position to have when you are trying to pursue a career in the medical field it will make you appreciate a lot more the hardest part of my job was a little of everything but it was fun

Great work environment

Excellent Working environment Great coworkers Excellent facilities Wonderful opportunities and successful working environment. Enjoy helping personnel and also adjusting patients

Not worth it

Avoid working here at all costs. Me and another girl quit within weeks of being hired. For the job, pay is not worth it. Also you have to wait 6 months before transferring to another division. I wasn’t given the tools needed to succeed (computer access to certain programs, phone lists) and was constantly yelled at by other staff outside of my department. You also receive a lot of negative experiences from doctors and nurses.

Pros

3-4 day workweek, co-workers try to help you more than your bosses

Cons

Lack of communication, bosses don’t understand what you do, feel belittled by boss and doctors/nurses, aren’t given the tools needed to succeed, incorrect information, no consistency, schedule not accurate/ changed frequently

Great place

People and the job culture are great but it does need some help in the training and guidance department when it comes to career development. Administration can be inflexible on projects but understanding When it comes to deadlines moving.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MountainView Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MountainView Regional Medical Center