Moving Mindz

Working at Moving Mindz: 3 Reviews

United States3 reviews

It was alright

This was an alright job, the people were nice even if I didn't see them often. The pay was pretty good for part time, and I enjoyed teaching the kids and was proud of their growth from beginning to end. The communication was very poor however. Staff would barely respond back at times, near the end it felt like they stopped caring entirely. Lots of miscommunication on how to do the job. I received more feedback and was closer to the school staff, than company staff.

Pros

Good pay, Sense of fulfillment

Cons

Poor communication

The people are super nice!

It was my first job. I enjoyed working with the people. The coworkers respected and motivated everyone. The manager and CEO are friendly, they gave you trainings, and help you through your mistakes. The work time is flexible. The hardest part might be the lesson planning, but the most enjoyable part is that you have a chance to work with wonderful kids. You will have to travel to different schools depend on your schedule, so transportation is needed.Have fun there and let me know your experience!Quynh Pham

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Not enough hours, but it will work if you're looking for a part-time job

Moving Mindz insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility

Creative and Spontaneous place to work

Great owners who actually care about the students and their workers. Still a newer company so there is lots of growth, it's great for anyone who likes a change of pace as part of their job. There are slow hours and odd school locations sometimes, but a generally great working environment. I'd recommend this job to future teachers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Moving Mindz. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Moving Mindz Reviews by Job Title

Moving Mindz Reviews by Location

Learn about Moving Mindz in popular locations

• Moving Mindz
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?