MP NEXLEVEL, LLC Employee Reviews

Fast pace, friendly environment.
Driller (Current Employee) –  West, TXAugust 15, 2018
Love working here and being apart of the team. Plenty of opportunities for advancement and there is always work. I highly recommend them if you’re willing to travel.
Productive and good place to work
Tech3/ ELECTRICAL CREW LEAD (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, TXAugust 15, 2018
Meeting first thing then stretch
Learned alot about underground and electrical
Management was good
Culture was great
Hardest part was the downtime
Enjoyable part was what i learned
Pros
Free lunches and good benefits
Cons
To much travel
Do Not If you have a family
Fiber Optics Technician (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAJuly 16, 2018
Family time none, false promises, will travel all over, pay raise minimal, seasonal with no call back, management is very terrible will tell you want you want to hear
Fun place to work
Cable Splicer (710) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 14, 2018
Enjoyed the employment while it lasted but we know that we work as contractors based on the needs of the customers. When Century Link shutdown their contracting operations we had to find employment elsewhere. it is always challenging working for different telephone companies but the work is pretty much the same with different parameters in different locations which must be met to proper specifications. The job is very rewarding and pays well, only wished it could go on forever. Most of your fellow workers are always eager to lend a helping hand should you run out of supplies or get stuck on a certain job. That's the best part is teamwork, most of us work as a team traveling around the country when there is work.
Slackers get rewarded
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Maple Lake, MNJuly 2, 2018
If you lean on your shovel all day and smoke cigarettes than this is the place for you. They will reward you for such actions with a raise and your own company truck! But if you like to get after it and feel good about your work, stay away. You will get lumped in with the slackers
Great Company Overall, Poor Managment in California
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAMay 30, 2018
This is a great company overall, however the new management in California is lacking communication and try's to micro manage every detail making it difficult for others to do their jobs,
Pros
Good Hours, Great People at Corporate Office
Cons
Poor Management and Communication in California
No to great to work at
Accounting Specialist/ Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Annandale, MNMay 16, 2018
No a very good place to work for. Management only cared about themselves. I was a small paw in a business that used me to train in my replacement. do not recommend
Pros
nothing
Cons
Bad mgt, structure is not good
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Maple Lake, MNApril 16, 2018
Promises are not kept no breaks even in hot weather. If you enjoy very hard work and not getting anything back this is a job for you there some very nice people who work there but some are not.
Pros
Travel if you like that
Cons
No breaks very hard work not enough pay, will tell you anything to hook you
Back stab, no loyalty
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Ramsey, MNApril 5, 2018
Treat employees poorly, take advantage. Won't pay unemployment in off season, keep employees hanging with promise of work. Unsafe practices, managers encourage shortcuts, such as climbing without safety gear and work near live power lines
telephone copper splicer
Journeynman Splicer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 4, 2018
Work was out of state and lasted at least a year. Had to relocate to another job after contract was done. Willing to work for the company again there is still available work.

Want to know more about MP NEXLEVEL, LLC?

Ask a question
excellent place to work if like traveling
operator (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaMarch 18, 2018
Great company to work for if you don't have a family good pay good benefits. Upper management very understanding. They pay for all travel expenses and give per diem.
Stressful Workplace
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maple Lake, MNMarch 13, 2018
The workplace culture is very stressful, old school and lots of stuff was paper used instead of electronically. you cannot leave the workplace if your job is not done and it is never done.
n/a
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  TexasJanuary 10, 2018
I have really enjoyed working for this company. They have given me opportunities. They also worked with me on a different position when I had a child. I was treated with respect.
Working MP Nexlevel
Cable Splicer (Former Employee) –  Maple Lake, MNJanuary 4, 2018
A typical work week is working Monday through Saturday driving to each location to cut Fiber Remote terminals over to provide high speed DSL to outline areas.
Pros
Health care, hourly pay
very fast paced, but something different everyday
Mainline Plow Foreman (Former Employee) –  texas and new mexicoDecember 12, 2017
as a foreman always had plenty to do but the only downside was it was very hard to achieve daily production with equipment constantly breaking company definitely needs newer equipment in field.
Pros
very good pay and benefits
Cons
very stressful on family life
Quick Paced Atmosphere
Information Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Carlos, CAOctober 18, 2017
The office aspect to the construction field is mentally challenging compared to the field aspect that is physically straining. I enjoy the challenge of problem solving and working through issues or difficult decisions. It is an ever changing field and learning something new daily is commonplace.
Pros
Schedule Flexibility
Cons
Work Location/Out of Town
Traveling job
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Maple Lake, MNApril 30, 2017
Thus was a Awesome job but I travelled all over and it got old but if ur Young and don't mind it this is a good job it's rough and Hard work but u make good money and the guys u work with are good men
GREAT place to work!
Human Resources Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Maple Lake, MNFebruary 24, 2017
MP is a great place to work! I enjoy the family atmosphere and camaraderie in the office. I continue to learn new things in my job every day. MP supports continued education and will pay for classes or certifications that will help you in your job.

MP offers a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance. There is also a retirement plan with an employer match!

I've worked at MP for 2 years and I can honestly say that I enjoy coming to work every day!
Pros
Work/Family balance
Avoid this company at all costs
Installer (Former Employee) –  Maple Lake, MNJanuary 1, 2017
They will lie to you all the time. Was promised 40 hours and was lucky to get 25. I loved my co-workers. Good luck making the 1400 hours to get vacation. Health insurance is expensive and with less hours was not affordable.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Everything else
Single? No kids / family? Perfect job for you......
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Maple Lake, MNMarch 27, 2016
Lots of traveling (unless you "know" somebody and can get on a local crew), continuous work is never guaranteed (they'll tell you you'll be laid off for a couple weeks which will turn into a couple months). They have the "everybody's replaceable attitude, high turnover rate and they don't really seem to care as long as the money keeps rolling in.
Pros
Decent insurance, 401k
Cons
See above / No reliable communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MP NEXLEVEL, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about