Mphasis Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 175 reviews matching the search See all 2,039 reviews
Over worked under appreciated
Senior Lan and Desktop Analyst (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAJune 19, 2018
During my time here there were no raises no time off no benefits. The only good thing was if you had time you could take free learning and tests online.
Great company to work for
AVP (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 18, 2018
Great company to work for; will recommend to my colleagues, lot of independence and decision making authority. Job rotation can be improved and also the salary.
Good Company but management is poor
FSM XP Migration Pilot (Former Employee) –  Memphis, USAJune 5, 2018
Good Company but management is poor.
Working is ODC is very tough
Events organised are pretty enjoyable
Typical work environment

Learning experience is beneficial
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
No future advancement with this company
Lead Technical Support Engineer APAC region (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJune 3, 2018
Annual pay raise is not very much. Benefit was better when I was hired, but it's getting worse every year. No salary raise when I became a lead for my shift.
Fun place to work
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 2, 2018
Fun place work with a good staff. Many interesting projects and nice friendly people working there. I would definitely work there again without question.
Political and low self-image of employees and managers/sales people
Sr. Business Analyst / Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 1, 2018
Political and low self-image people put together as team. Sub-teams automatically formed based on regional Indian languages (this is company culture). This regional language becomes the work-place language even at client site at USA.
Good place to work with long term onsite opportunity
Technical Lead/Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 29, 2018
Good company to work and lots of accounts to explore your capabilities. Only issue is the salary is not compensated well for long time employees and not much recognition.
A good company to work for
Principal Engineer (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 21, 2018
One of the enjoyable part of the job is the networking and specifically the networking with people from different technologies. Mphasis supports personal growth as well.
Good Effort by Management to make all feel engaged
SR. INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 9, 2018
I like working at Mphasis. My coworkers and managers seem to have my interests in mind. If I would change anything, it would be that the benefits recently changed and my copay increased 200%.
Pros
Good Work Environment
Cons
Medical Benefits
workplace
Service Desk in IT department at BNP-paribas (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 6, 2018
Good environment having good time learning and fair enough management. learning never ends everyone helpful and great at work area. good place to expend your knowledge
Good
Specialized Senior infrastructure assoc (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, SCApril 30, 2018
Lots of changes with no raises and not much for benefits but managers are great to work with. No sick time, have to use accrued PTO to have time off and that is only 40 hours per year. High deductible insurance is the only medical offered but does include dental and vision although the dental is not great either.
Not sure who is in charge
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  USAApril 24, 2018
Mphasis came in and turned an good working atmosphere into a giant toxic cloud. I like my coworkers and my managers (who were there before Mphasis took over). Not sure who they let take the drivers seat but, they did a stellar job of trashing everything. Seriously, there was a mass exodus of over half the work force. Some left without even having any other job they could go to.

Pay for the job is well below average.
No pay raises based on anything.
Benefits are horrible.
Cut most opportunities for any type of advancement.

They like their lean team, for sure. However, as many times as they went over processes, they never changed any - even ones that needed to be changed. The lean team was only there to find a way to cut more positions.
Pros
You get paid on time, usually.
Cons
Name something
Ok-Average IT services company with focus on offshoring
Associate Vice President (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 13, 2018
Any review will be subject to his or her personal experience.

That said, to give an unbiased opinion, if your salary and work location expectations are met, you can join this company - from a tactical point of view.
Mphasis
Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 10, 2018
All phones support using Logmein to support the customer. I did not learn anything in this position. Management was good but not a pay raise in the 15 months I worked for the company.
Pros
Available time to go to Dr appointments
Cons
No pay raises
Work culture is great
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 31, 2018
Client project drives the overall experience but overall Mphasis provides a very good experience while at work in terms of compensation, benefits, general training and other employee friendly aspects.
Pros
Good and Helpful Middle level Managers
Terrible Experience
RDM TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE BCBSM (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMarch 18, 2018
It was hard to advance in the company due tto them also hiring outside for same position. The pay is terrible with no raises. The benefits are atrocious.
Productive and fun workplace with mphasis
Technical Support Officer (Former Employee) –  hadapsar,puneMarch 14, 2018
organization environment was good but not healthy as there was continue night shift. There was guidance from the seniority.caftearea was excellent.Had a good time with the organization.
Cons
only 1 hour break
Cool working culture
Pega Lead System Architect (LSA) (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 1, 2018
Employee friendly and poliecies are very transparent .Management is easily approachable which helps employees to sovle problem at early stages. I am good with it.
Terrible Experience
AML/CIP Quality Assurance Audit Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 28, 2018
Laid entire American Workforce off after relocating operations to India. Outsourcing at its finest. Forfeited substantial bonus along with multiple colleagues. Do yourself a favor and find a real company.
Pros
Would not recommend
Cons
Would not recommend
First Tech Job
Architect (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 13, 2018
I began my career with this company, it was a good start, gave me many opportunities to learn and grow. Helped me with opportunities in other countries.