Mphasis Employee Reviews

Found 197 reviews matching the search See all 2,163 reviews
Growth-Centric Organization
Lead Infrastructure Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lead Infrastructure EngineerJanuary 17, 2019
Good platform for growth. Opportunity to work in a diverse culture or workforce. Good growth for the right resource. Your talents are identified and highlighted. Good management. Always strive towards the growth of the team and its resources.
Good Company to work for
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 5, 2019
Mphasis is a good company to work for. Its completly a client centric, So what ever the client culture the Employee just belongs to part of that.
The Mphasis Management & HR group is really great & supportive for any kind of queries.
Productive Place to work
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 2, 2019
Productive environment provides challenging opportunities to grow.

1. Long work hours
2. Management could have provided even more retention policies to maintain the employees.
3. Slow movement in career ladder.
This company should be ASHAMED
Help Desk Support (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIDecember 28, 2018
A typical day at Mphasis consist of answering phones, being extremely detailed on all calls in description box, taking abuse from the rude clients we often get, micromanaged by leadership. I learned how to have more patience that I didn't have before I worked here. Working with these clients its safe to say you may need a shot when you get off or before entering work. The people that call are sometimes rude and very incompetent but there are some nice people that call time to time. Management is horrible, they have poor communication and treat us like we are beneath them. Lets not mention people that are not in these managerial roles that think they are and try to dictate orders because they are friends with management. The Lilly Desk is the worst desk to be employed for being that our leaders do not have our back and lack backbone to stand up to their bosses to let them know how badly we are treated. The hardest part of this job is dealing with the phony managers that walk around here and you hear them talking about other ;people that they smile in front of. They need to do an evaluation of our leaders because apparently if you are not friends with them you will not be recognized to be someone of leadership. They do not give raises at this company at least not at the Help Desk even the RDM team says that haven't received raises either. Making $13.25 an hour with all the brain power we exhibit here is insulting. This job should start at $17 at least an hour. Too much is demanded and expected of us. The quality monitoring that we are grade on is a complete joke. There isn't any  more... room for growth here at all and they can take you and place you at another Help Desk or Program without your consent. The benefits are terrible also. Most of these reviews I saw on here are striking me as fabricated reviews. I do not see how anyone can work here with the terrible pay and act like they are content and happy unless they have a mental illness. The only enjoyment here is being able to actually resolve some client issues and meet new people in the office. This is not a good company at all I feel they are worst than mediocre. .  less
Pros
its a little job
Cons
poor pay, poor management
Management boo!-coworkers yay!
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIDecember 28, 2018
I've known people that have worked here for years and haven't seen more than an intro wage. They heads talk about giving a raise but no action has ever been taken.
Most of the people that leave here do so because of the wages. The wages are ok if you do not have any kids or student loans, but most people that have a job here have one or the other if not both.

The heads of house are impulsive in their decisions, poor decisions at that. They make the decision, go with it- don't do anything to support the decision until it is already in place and will not tell you about it until the night before they do it, at the soonest.

Management tends to stick to themselves, never talking to their employees, and seem willing to throw them under the bus.

the over-strict policies hold almost no accommodation for slow days. Better hope you are busy or you will be very bored.

Almost no reward for doing well, you either meet the company's strict standards for your desk, or you don't. If you don't you are in trouble, if you do you are probably cheating and will get in trouble anyway.

All the major issues with the company come from up the chain

Anyone from any team is friendly and everyone is willing to help everyone.

I can talk to my Supervisor or Team Lead and they will help me out, and your coworkers will be more than willing to help and laugh with you. Even with the strict policies- they will keep you entertained.

This is a very friendly work environment and very accommodating.

If anything this is pretty much like working at McDonald's, but you know... just with computers...
Pros
Friendly, Flexible
Cons
Low pay, poor management, over-strict policy
Bad for business
Was never told. (Former Employee) –  TulsaDecember 13, 2018
We constantly had bed bugs and lice going around. Zero training. Management was rude and unhelpful. You are forgotten about and given zero direction. I had 3 managers changed out in the month I was on the floor. I dont know what my job title was or what I was even doing.
work life balance very well
Delivery Project Lead Architect (Former Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 7, 2018
Good Company to work with and career growth too. Give support for further learning and grow in career.

Provided internal training for required project to be delivered
Pros
Team events
Money Driven Decision
Senior Infrastructure Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILDecember 6, 2018
Extremely long hours, treatment of staff driven by finances only, Racist treatment of none Indian staff, the only positive is the compensation but no work-life balance or respect from the teams or management.
productive, challenging and fulfilling
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 2, 2018
Working for MpahsiS was productive, challenging and fulfiling. I have enjoyed all 13 years i spent with the company. I have grown as a BA, IA and PM. i have enjoyed the challenges through various projects, exposures to different businesses and the trust and support of all seniors there which assured success in all my projects.
Pros
fantastic health benefits and insurance coverages
Cons
had to undertake a bit of travel
Sr Tech Support
Sr.Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Kharadi puneNovember 19, 2018
Good company to work with at this time
Best work environment
Friendly nature and people
Got to Learn a lot with mphasis
Good company to work with,chilled and effective environment
Mphasis is nice company...
Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  EON and MagarpattaNovember 19, 2018
Mphasis is employee centric organization with policies in place.It provides growth oportunities however, is not the best payer. Mphasis host regular employee interaction.
Pros
Mphasis is employee centric organization with policies in place, No delay in salary credit, Job security, Good Management.
Cons
Mphasis is not good payer.
Good entry level position
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 10, 2018
Resolving tickets on a day to day basis using Windows remote desktop/assist. On site management is DXC/HPE not Mphasis. Work place culture is strained as not all technicians take the position seriously.
Good place to gain experience
Level 2 - Remote Deskop Support (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 31, 2018
Not a difficult job. Does not require previous training. Working here you will become very familiar with Outlook and Microsoft office products. Mandatory overtime.
Pros
Possible overtime
Cons
tedious work
Not a recomended company to work for.
Tech support (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 10, 2018
Spend most of the time on the phone helping the professional with their computer issue.
Great opportunity to learn the different software.
heavy workload, poor communication.
The professionals you help a very appreciative of what you do for them and that you are able to fix what ever computer issues they have.
Cons
very impersonal company to work for.
Nothing really wrong if its an early job
Level 1 Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 25, 2018
The job is just a typical call center. When you arrive you are expected to sign into your phone and begin taking calls. There is about 1 minute between calls. We have a team huddle every day but that is questionable as it is the same stuff repeated, over and over. Unfortunatly because of the nature of the call center there is not much time for team development or promotion. It is not a bad position if you are just wanting to get your feet wet into support
Pros
gain experience, learn basic troubleshooting
Cons
Short breaks, very stressful, no benefits
No balance between work and personal life.
Senior Developer (Current Employee) –  Lone Tree, COSeptember 22, 2018
No Balance between work and personal life.
Hardly any increment of salary.
Need some reason or the other to no to give hike to the employee.
Company grows but the employee does not seem to be benefited.
Good company
IT Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MISeptember 19, 2018
I enjoy my time working at Mphasis helping user with their PC issues. If I can't solve the problem then I send the users issue to the appropriate team to get resolved. The bosses are willing to help you if they can and the company has flexible hours if you don't want to work the typical 9 to 5. The only 2 down side to this company is the pay and not so good health insurance.
Pros
Good work environment, flexible hours, holiday pay
Cons
Low hourly pay, poor healthcare option
Decent place to work
IT Project Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 10, 2018
Decent work culture. Growth potential is limited. There is some level of micro management in certain projects. The compensation is not great for the amount of time and effort the project requires.
Fast paced, stressful though...
Head of Talent Acquisition - North Americas & UK (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 7, 2018
Too many calls mostly unproductive.
Leaders needs to be buttered for better feedback.
Numbers are unrealistic.
Mangement culture is worst off late. Not a peoples' company.
Over worked under appreciated
Senior Lan and Desktop Analyst (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAJune 19, 2018
During my time here there were no raises no time off no benefits. The only good thing was if you had time you could take free learning and tests online.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mphasis. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP10%
In the Top 10% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Mphasis.

Powered by Comparably